Reviews for That Old Black Magic
PSML chapter 1 . 3/11
I love it!

[someone has already said that, so I'm typing this part]
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
awwwwwwww
MBAVTheseries chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
you should make a sequel to this story
Tamed Fox chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Nice fic I really enjoyed it, it's so funny to imagine Ethan acting all weird ... I think it's better to be high on magic than in drugs :p ... I just loved this "drunk" Ethan so much, so lovely and childish, really cute! :D
i am sloth chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Yes this is wonderful. Moar please.
PLEASE!
loganhenderson9871 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
THISS WAS AMAZING BUT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN RATED M. :)
MAFITA chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved it! :D Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
chocolated.dreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
aww so sweet ! i love "drunk" ethan he is funny ! you are an awesome writer :) i would like to quote the funniest line of this fanfic:
Your name. Your name is Benjamin. But everyone calls you Benny and oh my God, can I live inside your mouth?
- ethan
Brooke chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LOL, that was fantastic.

"Your name is Benjamin but everybody calls you Benny and oh my god can I live inside your mouth?" LOLOLOL.
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Well, that was lovely:)

Very interesting! I absolutely loved the scene where Benny was kissing Ethan for the first time and here I am, picturing Ethan running around in circles. It was a pleasant image!:)

Great fic!
johanna chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
awesome! funny, well written and romanticly hot
Faith777 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
interesting story. please continue to write E&B stories
BNKYB711 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is so great! It's got just the right amount of humor, and a perfect mix of intenseness and fluffiness. (: I hope you write more Ethan/Benny stuff!
digi-smile chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I 3 you for mentioning the best song that isn't real and should be from Glee also i've been reading your stuff for years and i think this is the first time i've reviewed so expect more comments from me because you write really awesome things :]
Nora May French chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
One of the best stories I've read in a while. I loved hyper Ethan and how patient Benny was with him. The lead up to the kiss was brilliantly drawn and it just all fell into place so beautifully. I truly enjoyed reading this.