Reviews for Give and Take
yolo chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
love it! please upload more awesome chapters:)
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Haha I really like this story it's really good I would really like to see where this goes but o see it hasn't been updated in a while :( please update soon! I would really like to know what happens!

JL
professorkumquat chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
UPDATE NOW! This is getting really good!
CaptainCynical chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Update!

It's nice to read another chapter.

I think that you could improve your characterisations of Alfred and Arthur a lot more.

Arthur's supposed to be a gentleman, so I think that he would be quite polite and when he's instulting someone, I think that he'd do it subtly because he doesn't need to use swear words. He's got a grumpy exterior but he's got a heart of gold on the inside.

Alfred's a genuinly happy person who tries to think the best of everyone. However, in this situation, he wouldn't like Arthur straight away as Arthur's just been rude to him. Alfred is pretty smart as well.

Of course, you should remember their personalities and how they'd react realistically when writing them.

I don't think that they would be best friends straight away. It would take time for them to get to like each other. They wouldn't be particularly comfortable hugging or even accidently touching each other. I think that they would be friends before they started liking each other.

With your writing, you can make it more interesting by making it more descriptive. Also, with OCs, you should try to make them a balanced character, even if they only show up for a chapter.

I hope you don't take all of this the wrong way.

I'm looking forward to seeing them live together. :)
Renuki chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
*rude gesture at the bank man* I really DISLIKE you. :

*snickers at the end*
Arenarceus chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
ROMLMBO just epic :D i am a big fan of UKUS, and sorta hate USUK. i did like your one-shot very well, that's sorta the subcategory of UKUS i like... sorry for bad spelling grammer! my DS was being stupid and wouldnt let me log in. My email is BTW
CaptainCynical chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Well, I can see that Alfred and Arthur have hit it off already... I like this fic so far. The only thing I can say is, try not to make it too overdramatic. Before writing a scene, you should think about the characters' personality and how they would actually react in that situation. I'm looking forward to reading the UKUS. :)
Terrams chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I feel so bad for Alfred! Having to lose his parents, giving up all he owns and finding out he has to live with someone he's never heard of all in one day is sad. I'm really excited to find out what happens next with Arthur. You should never mention his eyebrows! :)

Great start so far, I can't wait to read what happens next.
lilsandstorm chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Interesting start. Different sort of AU to the fics I've been reading recently so this start seems a nice change and more potentially interesting and engaging.
Natalya chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is such a great start! Your story flows so nicely 3 (lolol I should really make an account so I can properly review and follow stories I like xP) can't wait for more!