Reviews for Till the End of Time
Othinus chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Well! This was thrilling to the point where tears formed in my eyes! To be completely honest, I absolutely love it!
SanDemonMax-Mermaid Knight chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That...heh... Wow, Durandal's really good... Dunno what to say, except the Andromeda- nah, that's not important. Just me being stingy with astrophysics. Nevermind it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant story dude
Woobie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was very happy. I liked it a lot.
Sprytryne chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This.

Never, have I seen such a beautiful fan fiction. I don't think I have words to describe it's brilliance. I doubt that this review will be read by you but I will type it anyway.
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Whoa, I feel mind crushed. Amazing fanfic. It's too deep for a mortal like me to comprehend.
Lord of Bays chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
You write really fucking depressing stories, you know that?

Butthey'realsoreallygood.

Sorry if I'm subverting the entire point of a review (praise critique) but you're a far better writer than I and I don't have any improvements to offer.
Partial Insanity chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This has got to be one of the more emotional fanfics I've read and very touching.

I admit it got me depressed as I read it up until the ending which almost made me think about tearing up.

This is a very touching story and I will recommend it and it's prequel to anyone who wishes to read something like this.

Very good job.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I've been meaning to read this for quite some time now. This story took me for a ride alright.. It carries a miniature version of the essence of your previous Shadow story as it looks like you had no intention of taking this story in one simple direction. It's like a Warhead (sour candy) with a delicious bubble-gum center. Very sweet, but not without a hint of tart. Fortunately for me, I do value a story that is not entirely predictable!

I'm very happy to have finally read through this. Now this is another fiction that will have either a mild or major influence on my future installments. Only time will tell - regardless, I have no regrets from going through this! Good work, mate!
Phoenix Helix chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Let me just say; that this has got to be the most elaborately written one shot fanfiction that i have ever had the pleasure to read! Where the idea came for this one i darent hazard a guess; the plot and the explaination of it all is so immensely immaculate and so elaborate with the words chosen. and here i was just browsing for new material to read.

If the other projects you have worked on are even half this detailed then im going to spend the time reading them immediately because this one has astonished me to no end. consider it a favorite and me subscribed because im looking forward to what you concoct next.

Keep at it!
TheSillyStoic chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was an incredibly unique, and awesome read. It was incredibly emotional and powerful, and the ending was very sweet and well done. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more.
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
You seem to really love emotional roller coaster rides. Actually , the very bottom this track is even MORE depressing than the Shadow. And I was about to declare this one of the most Epically Depressing fictions I've ever read.

Well done , on the ending . Just one question: did Nagato also saved Kyon's powers in that save point?