Reviews for Where do we go from here?
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh no! That's so sad! It was realistic but sad.
A sequel after a little bit of time would be amazing!
tsmacker chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That made me want to cry. It should never be over between them.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was the perfect ending. Love that you wrote it so.
js18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Sometimes it happens, another wonderful story, well written
Yulliah chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
You had me crying in 2500 words... Now thats writing!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
O liked yje angst of your story, but sad at the end. it would b very difficult to fotgive thos indescretion on edwards behalf. I dont blame jasper at all. Butsad they couldnt work it out. Hope bellameer starts writing with u again. Love ur. Story bad christmas. Melissa
swred5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So sad and heartfelt. This is truly my biggest fear. I know I could never forget and never be able to move beyond an indescretion. It would truly break me where I dont think much else could. Im glad that I read, but feel my heart breaking for these characters. Great job, and even tho I cry while reading, thank you for sharing your talents w/the fandom.

Xoxo,

Amiee
odiejae chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
omg, that just broke my heart. so very sad but cheating is something i could never forgive either.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is sad…but it flows so wonderfully!
sue273 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Heartbreaking...but I loved it.

Felt anguish for both boys and was willing them to make up.

You express the intensity of their emotions so well. Great job!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
that was way to fucking sad... I have to admit I only skimmed it.. Your writing alway fastnate me.. and this one short did not disappoint me.. it is excellent..

But I can not read it total because I could not believe E would cheat on J.. Hurt to much..

Plus I know what it like to be cheat on and I never forgotten it. and know every guy pays.. I want to be loved but can't, don't trusted.. and don't put myself out there.

God I can feel Jasper pain. You know the sad thing is after almost 8yrs, I still love him... so sad.. poor Jasper and Edward..
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was sad. Edward there is no excuse you willingly betrayed Jasper drunk or not.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You're killing me, just killing me with this, I don't like to see my boys hurt. So sad and wonderfully written.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ouch, so angsty. Wonderful story. Good luck w/ the contest.
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
So very sad :( Beautifully written story. Best of luck in the contest!