Reviews for Long Ride Home from Tumavaca
Silvery chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
A very good way to end an entertaining story, or one's day, good or bad. "Home"is a powerful word! Thanks.
Silvery chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Quite a story and just keeps getting better. Sure hope you don't stop this one without completing it
kayaklady chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
A great story with western action and the values of friendship.

I liked how you expanded the return trip from Tumavaca. I loved Slim ribbing Jess about the swimming lesson because one truly can't look more foolish than that.

I'm glad you had Slim tell Jess about Laurel. Its a great moment that shows Jess that he isn't the only man to be taken in. It also shows him just how much Slim values his friendship to be that honest about it.

A very well done story.
Maricole chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Dee : It was fantastic to come here and find you writing Laramie stories - I always enjoy your writing so much, and this is a show I used to love. I love the way you portray the two characters, and although it has been many years since I have watched an episode, it seems to bring back their slightly unusual relationship. I hope you continue to write - Robyn
sb4evver chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
taking my time reading this so i can savor every chapter. very clever how you've woven in mentions of characters and incidents from the show to give this tale more of a weight as being part of the whole laramie canon. i like that you've highlighted the streak of decency jess has and what drew the sherman ranch family to him. he's doing what he's doing because he so believes it will be in his "family's best interests. what a guy! and i am so loving slim in this one! shows a different side to him!
poohblaze chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
This is great! I love sneaky Slim. thanks so much for taking the time to write
Fortitudine chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh, this is starting out pretty good. And a Slim story, too!