Reviews for Take Me Away
Johns-Jumper chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
;A; It's so sad!
Zlorecile chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Okay I admit it... I cried. But it was so sad :( I really dont know how George could go on without fred...
MaelstromsButterfly chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hello my fellow funnyjunkie.

I thought I'd return the favour and review one of your pieces, and my am I glad that I did. :)

Your writing style works with the subject of this brilliantly. Clearly depicting things the way are, yet the subtly within the piece is fantastic, leaving things enigmatic. This is a very nice and rather effective piece you should be proud of.

The only criticism I can offer is that there's a few typos in the piece, but that's me being picky. :) Plus one favourite for you. :P

Atra esterni ono thelduin

Butterfly
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i loved it! i mean sure i was sad that my other favorite character in the story died but its nice to know that they wouldnt have to be apart anymore ) very nice
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was so beautiful and sad! I'm really trying not to cry! There is so many words coming to my mind, but there is to many! I loved it! The last line where he said," I smiled, as my heart slowed to a stop" I think that was the safest , either that or when he saw Fred again... I literally cried at that part!
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
WHY doesn't this have more reviews? :O

This was amazing, I loved it though I feel even more like crying now D: Been on a Weasley twin hype for days now and it never gets easier being reminded of Fred's death and George's pain :)

Wonderful, I really liked it and I hope you keep writing :)
englishteax3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
HOLY.

Wow, that was awful, but I loved it at the same time D:

Write more stories, dear, I like your style of writing :}
rising of the darkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
once again my heart was ripped to shreds ...loved this story...