Reviews for Nullified
Noname chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
A great read! Can't wait to see what happens next
FFVIIFan chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
Very well written. I love all your stories: great plot, characterization, pacing... the list goes on. Looking forward to the next chapter!
wildwind chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
intriguing
Kiwasaki-chan3 chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Oh my goodness...just as I sit on the edge of my seat wanting to see how Tseng reacts to Sephiroth's words...the chapter's over. And like the hooked person I am, I screamed in frustration like it was a soap opera.
I love Void and Void I but I find myself enjoying and getting more addicted to this and I gave Void I its own soundtrack and reread it like twice a year. And...and ugh I feel speechless trying to explain how much I like this so much. And how much I wanted to review before but my phone hates me and that's a long story.
Though I have to wonder, will this cover Tseng's and Sephiroth's emotions and feelings and relationship/lack thereof during the events of VII? It does play a large part of Void I and stuff after all. But whether you do or do not, I'll still love this beyond belief.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter
Kiwasaki
wildwind chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
I concour
Noname chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
I must admit, I was a bit sceptical of the Tseng/Sephiroth (and Tseng/Vincent) pairings, not to mention Tseng and Genesis, but you've made them so convincing! The Tseng/Seph pairing is now one of my favorites.
noname chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
Yay! Love your story!
wildwind chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
amazing
noname chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Keep the chapters coming!
Washu M chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! XD

Another awesome chapter!
In fact, 3 awesome chapters!
I don't know what happened to the site this time, but lately it haven't sent me notifications about updates... When it sent me an update of a 15th chapter I was like: WTF? o.o'
As a result I spent some hours reading since I read everything slowly... :3

Well, review time... XD

The last chapter I've read way back was the 12th and it left me on a cliffhanging position. LOL!
Since I've read "Void I" I knew he had slept with Genesis, but I had no idea it was in such terms... I kinda liked it! I thought Sephiroth would try to kill him some more times than that, yet the way you pictured him afterwards was a lot better. It made me think about the way he was raised and it justified it all perfectly.

Chapter 13th and 14th really really got me shocked. If that is the truth (not going to do spoilers here) OH MY GOD! Hojo is totally, completely screwed up! A LOT more than I could EVER imagine. And Tseng... I hope he will never find out! That would be too much for him to take! D8
Also I thought Seph was cute not taking advantage of him... :3
And damn! Tseng really has a harsh and sarcastic way to talk even when being helped! LOL!

Chapter 15th, so that's what was all about when I read Void I's final. I thought he was completely delirious... also now the story being told by Sephiroth's point of view makes a lot more sense. I really felt sorry for him at that time. And surprised for Genesis to know he's still around. o0
Also I'm kinda worried now... for the beginning of the chapter I wonder what is Genesis running and protecting Tseng from... It's been bugging me since the time Genesis burned that house.

My heart was really tight the whole chapter for Sephiroth's feelings and confusions, but it looks like he wasn't the only one...
And WTH, Tseng! Is that something you should be asking? Good thing the question got back at him though! XD

And the ending... I loved the ending... I just wished there were a more described lovemaking scene with them... Yes, I'm a total Perv... but I understand it wouldn't fit such a serious fanfic. X3
maybe... a sidestory perhaps? -gets shot-

Well, that's it for now!
Thank you very much for your hard work!
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long while (you can count more than 7 years in fact). Hope you keep inspired till the end of it. Specially because Sephiroth and Tseng being my OTP in Final Fantasy is totally your fault! LOL!

See ya in the next chapter!

Hugs!
wildwind chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
intrigue ing
SummonerLulu chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
I'm so happy that you have continued with this story! Void and Void I are two of the few fanfictions I read over and over and really love. You are probably my favotire author on this site. Can't wait to see more from you. 3
Ellie chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Loving this so much - you're so good at writing character povs! Can't wait for your next update :D
wildwind chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
omgd craziness hojo is scary
Washu M chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
OMG! Why do you have to leave me biting my nails so much! I no longer have any! Dx
I must confess that every time you upload a chapter I get anxious to read it and when I get to the end of it I find myself hanging on a cliff and praying the next chap comes right away!
But don't worry! Do not rush yourself. This fanfic is too good to be written too fast. Yet I haven't felt so drawn to a fic in years. So that I've read Void and Void I all over again... Oh dear! I'm addicted to the way you picture FFVII Characters not to mention that your POVs are really awesome. I feel like I'm indeed in the character's head.

Thanks for another chapter! XD