Reviews for Depth
Hyuuga Hitomichan chapter 14 . 3/23
A good story there!keep it up!
kill kill chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
Please do a prologue I know its probably been a while since you wrote this but continue it I liked it your one of the few fanfics I read that wasn't really weird and halfbacked or nothing but lemons
Aishiteru chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
I don't know if you even check up on this anymore, but out of all the fanfictions I've read as of now this was great. Probably in my top 5, it wasn't as long as I would have hoped but it was good regardless. 9/10. You did a great job writing it, andddd pffft who likes sad endings?
dhang28 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
You made Hinata so miserable in this 's as if she's of no use...
HopeSeiketsu chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Never would she ahahahah
HopeSeiketsu chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
YAY happy day finally. Now we just need the seals blocked or atleast blocked completly. :-)
chocopaste chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Damn this is good
DASvicks63 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good start
Teesa343 chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
... I don't mean this In a mean way but you're kinda an ass but YOU'RE FREAKIN GENIOUS PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE ... The reason you're kinda an ass is because I ran outta chapters
heavy-d-friki chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
hey! And omg that was friking amazing! xD

I loved the creativety and the suspense of this story, it was amazinggg! :D I loved Hinatas character and the fact that she was the host of the 2 tailed demon! It was really creative and something new and exciting, fantastic job! ;D throughout the whole story I was constantly in suspense, but you should try to change the status to 'complete' because more people will read it then!

I will definatly read this again, and ill be sure to recomend it to some of my NaruHina friends cus this story decerves soo many more views! ;)

Anyways, great story and keep up the great work!

P.S. NARUHINA FTW ;'D
hinataellis chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
you go hinata kick there ass!
yellow turtles chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
I really enjoyed this series. One of the best I have come across.

I just have a suggestion regarding the sex scenes. When it comes to these types of scenes I find that the most successful writers don't actually give the proper or slang names to the reproductive organs during sex. They tend to use metaphors for such things to produce a sense of sensuality and erotica to the scene. Instead of using vagina, they use words like 'hot core' or 'sheath' for example. Instead of using 'wanked off' you could have elaborated it in a way to keep it a bit more erotic for example "He slowly brought his hand down to his now hardened sex and stroked, gently at first, increasing the pace as he became more aroused" or something along those lines.

Other than that, I really, really enjoyed what you wrote. And would love to see more of your stories.
StormeSkyes chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
It boggles my mind why Megumi being a "murderer" is such a big deal to NINJA.

I see the story you're trying to tell, and it's not a bad plot. But there are a bunch of unnecessary details that keep it from reaching it's potential. Hopefully as you practice writing you get better at making those choices.