Reviews for Breathe in Stone
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
So, this story is fantastic, but the only thing still bothering me is Michael ' s cryptic words. Did he bring Dean to life, or gift the statue to one of the gods as a vessel?
jess chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is a beautiful piece of work. Thank you for writing :)
iHamster chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is such an adorable story idea; I'll be sure to pick this story up another time (when I have time to sit down and read it properly). I could actually see Cas as a sculptor.
SwedeSweetness chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh wow.. Just wow.. So beautiful written it's almost forbidden. I don't even have the words for it. I'm still trying to collect myself from all the beautiful writing, this story really touched me. You my.. Stunning author must have a beautiful mind because this.. This is almost not ment to exist here. Just beautiful.. 3
Miri-Ann chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I got one thing to say... Why you no have more reviews? Σ(゚д゚lll)

I'm fascinated by Greek mythology, I've read the tale of Apollo and Daphne millions of times, read the story of Eros and Pheobe(my favorite), about Narcessus and Echo(another favorite) and the one of Pygmalion and Galatea. I always thought that story to be lovely, it was the first story I read and I made me more intrigued to find stories of the Greek/Roman gods/godesses because of what Aphrodite did for Pygmalion.

This story, it made me swell with joy for Castiel. It was just pure love right here! I hope to read more of your works. This story was just beyond anything I've read, which is why it confuses me to why you don't have many reviews! But anyway, I loved it and it shall go to my favorties (oo)
Preston chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Absolutely gorgeous. I really can't give it justice how beautiful this story is. I love Cas's inner turmoil, not able to experience the emotions that make his pieces beautiful.. and then his downfall as he falls for something beyond his needs... how Dean worships his creator.. all so breathtaking.. Gabriel was a beautiful character. Such fun mixed with loyalty and devotion to a friend... I LOVED LOVED LOVEDDDDD THIS.. It needs way more comments
the diggler chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
OMFG this story is fantastic. I'm sorry I'm lacking words right now, but I just had to tell you this is just... FANTASTIC.
demonbrownie chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Totally original, phenomenal piece of work. I have never come across a fanfic quite like this and this? This was brilliant. I loved it.

It's quite late and I'd like to say more but my brain is fuzzy asdfghjkl

But I hope you at least know you are an amazing writer and you have one fan of your work ;
Radial.symmetry chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh, this is absolutely beautiful. I already know what Dean looks like, obviously, and your descriptions *still* made me want to see him as a statue. Along with the rest of Castiel's art.

And I loved Gabriel and his pile of temple priestesses.
Anne chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That was such a sweet and awesome story! Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of writing :)
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh, this is fantastic. I love the story of Pygmalion and Galatea, and I almost squealed when I saw the summary. And my god, you've done it justice. Gabriel was classic in this and is very much like a big brother to Cas despite that they're not really brothers in this fic. The clear devotion Cas has for Dean is really quite heartbreaking and sweet. The description of Dean definitely fit and was very beautiful.
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I have a feeling I have heard of this story somewhere before. O.O (and I mean the original)

I LOVED IT! _ It was perfect. :D
Afgncaap8 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Nothing but 3333 for this story. The metaphor and everything was done so perfectly, and good use of vocabulary and other little touches made it so beautifully colourful.
kamiluv chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is gold. I don't know how I missed this when it was first posted, but someone just favorited one of my fics, so I went to look at the rest of their favs ('cause I'm a weirdo who gets giddy when something she wrote is in the same category as something like an AlreadyPainfullyGone masterpiece), and damn, am I glad I did since I stumbled onto this delectable lil tidbit! I mean, I felt Castiel's devotion to his work and his disdain for his fellow man as if they were my own, which, if I'm not mistaken, is a telltale indicator of writing brilliance. Honestly, your word choice made me both reverent and envious on more than one occasion. This story flowed like a mofo and really came together in the end with the whole completion of his gift bit. It's one of those pieces any reader worth their salt can't NOT review. Seriously, don't ever stop writing stuff like this. There simply isn't enough out there. So, thanks for sharing this awesomeness with the world.
JustPlainAmy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I enjoyed the myth of this and im loving the latin worked in and most of the ancient greecian life is pretty close good job :)