Reviews for The Nightmare On Southside Reef
Sepgames chapter 19 . 1/10
Your grammar is off dude :-/
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
Nice story dude! Wonder what Francine is gonna fight next...and Oscar may pass out when he finds out he's gonna be a Daddy. Loved your story!
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
That was nice of Francine...even for a Demon. A little scary but still VERY cool! I really love your story! Even if there is only one chapter left. Oh well. All good things must come to an end. And Mother's Day? Oh boy. Lenny better not eat the chocolate, perfume, he wouldn't put his mouth on that!
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
Dang. Francine did it! Again!And bad news for the crocs. Terry the zombie servant...cool! And only two more chapters? Can't wait!
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
Really interesting chapter! Francine is finally back! But the invasion of the universe, how is she supposed to stop that? And is Lino still gonna strangle Terry? And thanks for the update, I was gettin REALLY anxious there!
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
You havent stopped writing your story have you? I'm dying to find out what happens next!
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
Nice chapter. I'm really glad that Lenny didn't die, thanks to Francine. Is she just pretending to be a Demon or is she really one? Guess I have to find out later on in the story. Btw,what's Lino gonna do when he thinks Lenny's dead? Gonna have to wait for that too...
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
Wow. Violent but cool. Poor Lenny. Who or what started licking him? Was it Cosmo? Please tell me Lenny isnt gonna die. And I was wonderin when you were gonna update again. I REALLY love this story! I need another chapter soon please!
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
Uh oh. Francine is now a Demon Queen and what the heck is Lola? Is she still on the crocs side? And they're gonna make Lino suffer? I got a feeling that its going to involve Lenny again. Update soon! I'm VERY curious now!
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Cool chapter. Who new plushie toys could freeze a bar? I didn't. And I thought they were bringing Ceaser back to life. Guess not. I hope to another update soon! The longer you make me wait, the more anxcious i get!