Reviews for It Serves Me Well
NaruSasuLover16 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Cool I can't wait for more.
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
This is interesting. I haven't seen a plot like this before in ItaSasu stories. It's awesome. I'm excited to see what happens next! Please continue!
brokenmorality chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
I really adore this story - the whole plot, your style of writing, describing actions as well as feelings and thoughts. Also, I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next - Sasuke clearly seems to be up to something and I'm just so curious. Therefore I really hope you're going to continue on this soon, but since I've also read on your profile that you're currently on hiatus, just take your time and hopefully you'll be fine again and you're muses'll return eventually. However, I just wanted to let you know that I simply love this story and that you've done a great job of writing so far :)
darkredmacabre chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
CONTINUEEEEE
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Please update soon? It's really good.
CursedAnbu chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
can't wait till next chaptors
NoelleisParadise chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I hope you find it in you to update again. :0 its really good so far
Amaya-Yuki-Katana chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
It's been so long waiting for another chapter! Hope the next one is out soon!
Satoko chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Can't wait for a new chapter, keep up the good work Tripptychan
CosignToOblivion chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Love this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Ive been waiting forever for this chapter! And im glad you finally updated, because this was a GREAT chapter! It honestly brought me to tears when you wrote about the band members saying goodbye and kisame almost crying. This story is doing great and i cant wait for you to continue!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Oh my god I want him to be able to hear! Please update!
Randa chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. I love it. I want to see what happens and some more communication between Itachi and Sasuke.
xxYukiKagamixx chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Yes! this chapter was long waited for and i hope that you wont dissapoint for this story has my heart aching and i hope there is a happy ending to this. hope the next chapter comes soon :3
Zero176085 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
I'M SO EXCITED! I love your story! The plot is wonderful, and the way you protray the characters is perfect! I'm very impressed! Good job! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! And please update soon! Thanks! :)