Reviews for Storm
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
One little quibble I have: why not call him "Nezumi" instead of "Mouse"? It kinda ruined the feel. :(

Otherwise, it's a really sweet fic. I love it.
R-point chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i recently discovered the anime today; you've demonstrated the caliber of their friendship with such a simple scene. smut or fluff isn't necessary; just moments like this.
i.luv.dancing.in.the.rain chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This sounds super good. I can't wait to read it, however, after reading the first paragraph, I had to stop. Why, you ask? Simply because I refuse to read any fic where they get a character's name incorrect, especially when it's one of my favorites. I'll make an exception this time and go read your amazing sounding story but for future reference, his name is translated to rat but most people just call him Nezumi.
Suimomo chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my, great work. I really mean it. Totally.

I loved the fact that you could keep both the characters so IC and the atmosphere so similar to the original one.

I really hope to see more fanfictions from you. And again, amazing story!
hikachu chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ahh, I can't believe it! Finally a fanfiction that reflects the atmosphere of the original story and doesn't butcher the characters for the sake of stereotypes and shipping!

I really enjoyed the subtle warmth permeating the story and the interaction between the two. Everything felt really natural, from Shion's thoughts, to Nezumi's reproaches and their unique, quiet way of being affectionate with each other.

I hope to see more No.6 fanfiction from you.