Reviews for Chess Talk
riverkirby chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OHHH this was awesome! nice work with this, makes you want more.
MoJoR chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
very short! but sweet. I'm hoping your muse has found you again cos i'd like to see more from you!'

thanks for sharing.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Thanks for sharing. :)
capturingwords chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Nice job! Even though I don't see Tommy handing Maura to her sister, somehow you made this sound believable. It was sweet and Maura was totally in character )
Jellicos chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Mwahahaaa! I love the toy metaphor, it fits her so well. And really nice characterisation! It's nice to see M(L)aura's quirkiness without it being robotic as it often tends to get. Also, second all the reviewers who want more.

Parking tickets are evil.
thetamarine chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
...is she brave enough? let her be brave enough with a second chapter? please?
WonderPanda chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is a great story - please keep writing! You could easily expand this. Looking forward to reading more from you.
tenaji chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Welcome back to your muse.
UnzipMe chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was great! Hope you continue writing fics for R&I :-). Would love to read more of your fics!
afret2010 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it! Hope the muse sticks around ;-)
JORELLA chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Dude-Chick lol umm continue this actually is going some where it has potiental!
ravenbard chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Mmm...yummy. Reading this ficlet was like sneaking a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie from my ma's oven. Totally delicious.

So this was the scene cut out from this week's episode! Thank you for putting it in writing! Very nicely done...short, sweet and all 'round fluffy. And that chess metaphor at the end? Awesome. I don't understand chess...like at all but that metaphor was so yin yang, just like Jane and Maura. Dark and light, two sides of the same coin etc etc.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Twas a great read.

~Raven
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I'm starting to really like chess metaphors
miekhead chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
*squirms happily* That was so cute and fluffy and warm and aww Maura. XD Thank you.
Jf1993 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very cute! I know nothing about chess either but the chapter was exceptional. If only the show really ended on that note