Reviews for Searching for Rodriguez
WizardsWoman chapter 27 . 4/8
Great story! Love Marco, he is a good addition. My husband's surgeon was Dr. Marco Rodriguez. So I had my own face to put with the story and yeah, he was easy on the eyes.
RangerChic chapter 2 . 2/26
Hello lovely, hope you are well.
About to have a reread of this as I've sent it to a friend as I'm pretty sure that I recall that this was the story that I think 50 shades was ripped off from. I remember emailing you about it.
I hope the new book is coming along, and that you are still writing away.
Love your work, the only time I have a break from real life these days is if you put out a new story.
So remember that there are some of us still around who are excited about anything you may put out!
MarshaMac1215 chapter 27 . 1/31
I can't thank you enough for this story. I have read it around 5 times at least and love it everytime. I love the Steph and Ranger stories but also love the Steph and different MM. This one with Marco is just so endearing. Thank you so much for writing it. Marsha
Antje Reiffersch chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I like this story,It is fun. it is not talking bad about helen and Stephanie seems to be confident and well with her decisions
mwsc2003 chapter 27 . 8/19/2014
I think this might be the fourth or fifth story your that I have read and I've love them all. Thanks for all the hard work you put into them.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
Great story!
DreamsInColor8 chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
Loved the story! You write so beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
the newest daughter chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
I'm going to miss them and admit at first I was a non believer but now I love the two of them ogether
Guest chapter 27 . 2/10/2014
I am most definitely someone who falls into the "Babe" camp. Yet, every time I read one of your SP/MM-centric works, I can't believe how much I enjoy reading about other "ships." I was absolutely enthralled reading about Stephanie and Marco.

You have a real gift for writing interesting plot-lines, all the while interweaving them with the romance that most (dare I say all? ) of your readers crave. The care in which you take to permit character growth is greatly appreciated. I also love the way in which you are able to pace your stories, so that they are for lack of a better phrase, "just right." Well Done!

N.B. - This is by far my favourite of your MM-centric FFs to date. I've been making myself wait to read about Lester before reading your "Babe" stories. I'm typically someone who feels compelled to read the end of a book first in order to decide if I care to read the entire novel. So, for me to hold off reading the HEAs of your MM-centric stories as well as to hold off reading SP/Lester and SP/Ranger is telling. I've never exhibited such restraint before. For me, your style of writing is just that good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I really like how you've made this about personal growth for Stephanie, rather than her merely performing a favour for Ranger. Can't wait to continue this MM-centric story!
momurloc chapter 27 . 12/22/2013
I loved this story! I have read almost all of your stories and besides her ending up with Ranger this one is in my top 5. Congrats on such fabulous writing
Short But Deadly chapter 27 . 5/1/2013
I
Marcy53 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
cansucnss chapter 27 . 3/25/2013
i cant believe how much i enjoy this story, i am a babe but i also enjoy merry man stories, after reading this one i think i am a merry man story girl more than babe :) you changed me thats for sure :)))
Penny Maywood chapter 12 . 3/6/2013