Reviews for The Last Night
love it. Wish you were still updating this story
Alibi Nonsense chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I just love your young Sherlock and Mycroft. Particularly Mycroft. He tries to do everything himself and sometimes it doesn't work like that. They are awesome. I think the first scene with the beating is slightly melodramatic in the first paragraph or two, though.
I really love Angelo and Lestrade. The prostitute scene was sort of humorous at the start, and then a sort of dawning horrified realisation that Mycroft was actually so desperate he might've done sex-work to get money. :(
Overall, they really make you root for them. They're really plucky, but not so plucky as to be unrealistic.
hypercell chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
I love this story! I hope it's not abandoned! It is amazing! :)
TeaPott chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
This story is so wonderful! I'm desperately hoping you'll continue it!
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I really think this is an awesome story. You're doing a great job with it, keep it up.

Phoenix.
mugglemummy chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
I hope for another chapter.
Arowen13 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I'd like to see another reference to the conversation with Missy,
after they have to run off Angelo's because of Lestrade, where
Mycroft finds the number again and calls it, and perhaps even
gives it a try. Something would have to happen though,
a game changer. Maybe Sherlock gets hurt, or attacked, or something.
At some point he'll wind up trying drugs, maybe while Mycroft's
gone being an escort. Also, whatever happened to Anthea meeting
them once a week at Charring Cross? Maybe they get separated.
Oh! Another possible game changer, a string on Sherlock's
violin snaps, and they don't have the money to repair it.
no valid name chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
:') I loved it! That was wonderful! You are a very good writer! I would love to see more on this story! Please? I'm begging you! Once again, I loved it!
lolello chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
please please please update this, i'm dying to know what happens next, it's absolutely brilliant so far!
TakeTheRedApple chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
omg
this is perfect like srsl g
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Oh my god! Your story is awesome and I love every single chapter. I know it has been a while, since your last update, but please continue this absolute great story. Please write new chapters, I want to know what will happen next. This is one of the best storys about Mycroft and Sherlock, that I have read so far. I'm looking Forward to the next chapter, please update soon.
whitepolarbears chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
I really love it! I know it has been a long time but pleeeease update!
lilflyingApple chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
this is genius! so well written! hope there is more to come :)
J2Who chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I really hope you do update this soon! It's a brilliant story line and well written. It would be amazing to see more of this.
in-safety chapter 1 . 2/16/2013