Reviews for Throw Shadows At You
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/25
How does she learn Airbending? It would seem that Sozin succeeded, at least at some level.
ButterPie chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Okay, this comes in 2014, but that line "I thought Katara was your sister" just got me lol-ing a bit too loudly.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
letting off steam is very good for you,
Lightsbane1905 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
hmmm, i liked that little Sokkla moment. still maikka but still good
Wei Tzu chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
One question I have on my mind will not leave me alone.

Why is this in all essence discontinued? You made a perfect call back to the interrogation scene earlier here, and managed to believably fluster Azula, of all people. Sokka getting progressively more blunt and to the point during that explanation, coupled with the way he capped it off, was brilliant. And hilarious.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Is sokka gana be one hell of a buttler lol.
Thagguy chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I wasn't especially impressed by this fic.

Until I got to this chapter.

Sokka completely derailing the interrogation and actually bonding a little with Azula over making fun of Zuko is hysterical.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I'm sad to see your not updating this. This is amazing.
Ecomadness chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Really enjoyed this story couldn't stop laughin at sum bits man I can't imagine mai as avatar hope u update someday.
Chaos Sparda chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Maikka fortnight is best fortnight. That is all.
RadiantBeam chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
I do not care that this story has not updated in over a year. It is amazing and I love it, love it to bits and pieces. Azula is utterly priceless, and I adore how you've developed the Mai/Sokka side of things.
Sash'Rahaal chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
I have to say, the idea of a slightly more...bumbling?...Excitable Azula is very endearing. And of course you write amzing Sokka, Mai, and Sokka/Mai, but that's nothing new.
RabulaTasa chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
I think Sokka and Azula have a bright future in professional wrestling, what with all the chair-hitting and whatnot.

-John
Immatrael chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Oh, Azula. Sokka's hammering home of Ty Lee's attraction to her was /hilarious/, especially the last couple of lines, and the general inverted nature of the situation is beautiful. As is the ending, because... well, poor Azula. Heh. I forsee the next few chapters being highly, /highly/ amusing.

Also, I imagine Mai will be Extremely Not Impressed when she gets back from doing General Avatar Spirit Stuff and finds that her body has taken an unplanned rain check on the "still being where she left it" side of things. :P
Teekoness chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
So far really enjoying your story. The exchange between Azula and Sokka was utterly hilarious, especially when Ty Lee's crush got brought up.

My main critique at this point is Azula seems a little bit out of character. It's one thing if she becomes a little more laid back towards the end of her scene but you've lost some of her calculatingness (I know not a word). A good way is to increase her mental dialogue to show she's thinking things over carefully.