Reviews for Throw Shadows At You
Unidentified chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
I chuckled - this Azula is remarkably funny, in her interactions. Is there any chance of this being continued?
Unidentified chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
A plausible continuation to their relationship. I'm still missing the 'feelings realized' scene, but I think I'd enjoy this a fair bit otherwise.
Unidentified chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Well, this wasn't /bad/ per se, but somehow I'd expect Mai's realization of her feelings to get its own scene first?
Unidentified chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Azula is OOC and it's so funny I don't mind! Seriously, you're good at this.
Unidentified chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Once again, very well done.
Unidentified chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
A very reasonable example of a cliche used well - and a remarkably rare form of writing, to show a callback at the same time as the original. Cleverly done, granting a satisfactory overview of the highlights in a comparatively short time.
Unidentified chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Well. /Also/ very good.
Unidentified chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Yes. Just... yes. I like this Piando a lot, and this Mai.
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
How does she learn Airbending? It would seem that Sozin succeeded, at least at some level.
ButterPie chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Okay, this comes in 2014, but that line "I thought Katara was your sister" just got me lol-ing a bit too loudly.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
letting off steam is very good for you,
Lightsbane1905 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
hmmm, i liked that little Sokkla moment. still maikka but still good
Wei Tzu chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
One question I have on my mind will not leave me alone.

Why is this in all essence discontinued? You made a perfect call back to the interrogation scene earlier here, and managed to believably fluster Azula, of all people. Sokka getting progressively more blunt and to the point during that explanation, coupled with the way he capped it off, was brilliant. And hilarious.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Is sokka gana be one hell of a buttler lol.
Thagguy chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I wasn't especially impressed by this fic.

Until I got to this chapter.

Sokka completely derailing the interrogation and actually bonding a little with Azula over making fun of Zuko is hysterical.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »