Reviews for Someone Called Freya
NFrana101 chapter 1 . 7/20
Cuteeeee!
bbgurau chapter 1 . 7/17
plz make chapters to this because this is a good story
Aaronna chapter 1 . 6/10
Oh my... This was so emotional! I actually started crying when Merlin did. I love this, sadness and all.
anarose2002 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
this was Really good pls write more
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
MY FEELS CANT TAKE IT! Why is this so goooooood?! It was so beautiful with a touch of humor and a dash of angst. Perfect.
SweetShySecrets chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Perfect moment and some wonderful writting
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Aw, that was good! I really like 'Arthur finds out about Freya' stories. Thanks for writing this one! (It was unique - I've never read one like it before. Kudos!)
- Clara B.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I'm going to need one of Albeaons most touching hugs after this :(
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
A sweet piece :) I always wished Arthur had found out, preferably in time that he wouldn't kill her and would help her escape, but this is nice.
CarrieAnn101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Aww. Sniff* :'3
g6hj chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I didn't think your summary was 'very bad'. On the contrary...it did what it was supposed to do. It told us what to expect from the story. If by 'very bad' you mean it didn't have an intriguing *hook* then, well, yeah - but not every type of summary needs a hook.

As to your story - squeeee! :D

I loved the Freylin moments, but by far my favorite was the closing statement: "And in one unforeseeable movement, the young prince engulfed his friend in what can only be described as Albion's most touching hug."
Touching indeed, and a perfect end to a rather angsty story. I love it when Arthur finally gives in to his *gulp* emotions and acts like the big brother we all know he really is.
Yuval25 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
It was beautiful. I never did get over Freya... Thanks for this sort of closure :)
SashaJewel472 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That is sooo sad...
It literary had me close to tears. It was beautiful..
I hope you continue to write!
SkyWolf25 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Definitely favoriting this :)
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 12/13/2012