Reviews for Twilight Sparkle vs BridleZilla!
Sittingduck chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Too awesome to fully be understood!

Greatest part, the love potion scene I'd wager.
JulesBlackthornes chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That. Was. Freakin'. Awesome! This totally made my day, I swear! I loved Twilight, Pinky, Rainbow Dash..pretty much everything! And I especially liked Applejack and Rarity acting like an old married couple ;D so cute
Flutterspike33 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ok the only thing wrong was its not cupcake corner. every bronie knows that. its supposed to be sugarcube hard feelings
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I've got to wonder how often women go bridezilla on their wedding planners. I feel sorry for the poor wedding planners.
Risky chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
awesome. really, just wonderful. I can really can't think of anything that needs improvement. Character dialogue and the pacing was just perfect, not a single grammatical error could I spot, the language and vocabulary chosen was perfect, and the story was cute, creative, and it was short enough and self contained enough that everything messed perfectly.

Oh, and you have probably adapted the shows characters better than most any other fic writer I've read from! You didn't make pinkie insane, just random and in character and her dialogue was brilliant, twilight (my fav character) was spot on as far as her behavior (i love how she alloted freak out time) and Aj and Rarity were pretty much perfect as well. RBD was well done too.

Hell, I really can't give you any constructive criticism. ANd you wrote another fav of mine, Vengeance and Fashion, equally well done and funny. Keep writing Tumbleweed!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Nope, not a bad idea at all, Pinkie. :)

Okay, very funny and a scarily-accurate look at weddings. ;)
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hee! Awesome story! I love Bon-Bon freaking out. Lyra is amazing in this. It was very cute and funny. And AJ and Rarity acting like an old married couple was hilarious. But Pinkie takes the cake:

"Aw, isn't that sweet?" Pinkie Pie said, "they're totally gonna do it when they get home!"

XD Golden
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
AWESOME! (Wonder what twilight was going to use that for hehehe.) btw they are bringing a being called discord for the new ep in sep 17