Reviews for IS: What lies in Shadow
Lord Eruptoren chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I have a few ideas for original characters for a fic i plan to make. One is gunna be german cause im german and be a bit mentally unstable and a sadist with an extreamly fd up past... Please dont use my idea i want to use it
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
"No, I don't think so." Sam replied, "I'm going to go check it out, you two stay here in case anything happens."
Do you mean Mark?

Otherwise, another good chapter! Though it'll be a wait, I'm interested in seeing this continued. Though the situation at the center seems to have shifted favorably, those hellfire bombs signify bad news in the long run...

The OC's are, as I expected, good ones. You've done a good job of keeping them firmly out of Gary-Stu territory, and Irish in particular seems compelling. Though some of the characters are a bit different, that's not necessarily a bad thing, and you've pulled off the shift! It does make a bit more sense anyway.

All in all, a good story. Keep writing! ;)
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Welp, that was fast. Wasn't he dismissing the idea of a terrorist attack only a few chapters ago? _

I'm guessing this is connected to the necklace.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Oh, wow. Awkwardness first thing in the morning; great. O_O How's he gonna quell those rumors? Guess I'll find out.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Poor guy. He almost seems to have more of a relationship with the floor than the actual harem!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Noticably klunkier than your more recent fics, but that's not a bad thing. Still readable, pretty interesting, and I probably won't have a problem with the OC's.
DarksinX91 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Too awesome for words...
aalliiccee chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Now I see where all those questions went.

Shit just got real.
Unknown chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
So far the story is going pretty well and nice job introducing the new characters. Sooooo i'm star ring to like the fic soo los update soon!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
adding to faves.
aalliiccee chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I know you made this a long time ago and that you don't need me to tell you at this point, but for the benefit of the other people reading, I'll mention them anyway.

1. Cecilia's actually really strong. (Volume 4)

2. The sensors of an IS can see in the dark/fog/underwater with the same clarity. (Volume 6)

3. I'm sure you made up that part about diverting energy?

That being said, I hope to see the end of this, after all, you have it planned out already, right?
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
this is a good story sofar and im glad you have it working out so well. i hope you plan to make this a cecilia and ichika story.
Chronostorm chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Well only thing i would like to point out is that though it was needed all the representive canidates like Cecilia and Ling both have military grade training with combat so personally i think she could have decked him hehe though i am curious how Irish even got on the Ichika's IS he could have easily avoided or been at an altitude they couldn't get to and follow them at well either way keepp it up.
crazywolf1991 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Lol poor ichika and his goofs lol I laughed at the time he had his bad day lol keep it will read more
ZeroXSEED chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
GOD DAMN IT TEH MOOD SWING IS INCREDIBLE!

Thumbs up, you sure do well even without the help of yer beta.