Reviews for Ghosts From The Past
Very good!
AnnieCloud chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
This story has one big flaw: It is too short… but luckily you announced another follow-up, so I will wait patiently for the continuation.

I particularly like Mrs. Murphy's furtiveness and chillingly evil core behind her façade of the nice and helpful widow. Combined with Karbala there is a real nightmare in the making.

I also like how you portray Amanda's fears and how long it takes her to unravel them. I found the depiction very realistic. And yes, your characterization of Dr. Pfaff is just right. (I can't write "perfect", because resourceful used this already, and naturally she's right;-)
Mandlee123 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Enjoying the story; can't wait to see where it's heading.
resourceful chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Suspenseful follow-up to your first story. I especially like how you depict Amanda's struggle to face her fears, while valiantly trying to be "normal" for her family. You got Dr. Pfaff down perfectly.
Ardeliah chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
YES! The evil Mrs. Murphy is back and just because that is my name too is no reason to worry about any motives I have with posting my review. I love how she is going to be in the thick of it and I'm wondering how she ties in with all this, if there isn't some other way she is connected that we have yet to see.
AnnieCloud chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
I'm really hooked… and still wondering where you will lead us to! I enjoy this very much. Thanks!
Ardeliah chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Nice chapter. I can't think of anything exciting to write about this chapter but it is still a very good and important chapter as it is part of the story. Not every chapter needs explosions and car chases to be important. I'm trying to say I liked it and probably failing miserably. BAH! Ignore me and just keep on writing. :D
smk fan 87 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
This is a great story Jennifer... Loving it... hope to see conclusion...
AnnieCloud chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Interesting start for your follow-up story. It incites me to think about how I would continue the story after your first chapter… I'm very curious how you will proceed. Thank you!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I agree with Dotty! Lee and Amanda do need to get away! I always enjoy your stories and this looks like another great one! Your characters are so well written I feel that I am watching a new episode on TV. Thanks for writing!
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Yay! Another story. I was hoping the wait wouldn't be long, and it wasn't. At least now when I check the site everyday I'll have an actual reason. By the way, I love how it is starting off. :D