Reviews for Lost
janie m chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Lovely scene filling in some of the gaps for Danny. Please don't take too long before you write again.
Nora May French chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
I love the ending line, as well as the rest of the story. This had me on the edge of my seat. I like the memory gaps and how the story unfolded. Fabulous work.
Wenwalke chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
I really liked this story. The way Danny remembers little bits here and there but still manages to find Kono.

Thanks for sharing. Wendy
Qweb chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Loved this story. I'm sorry it's over. I particularly liked the the scene between Kono and Danny. He's a hero but doesn't remember but Kono will remember for him. Awww.
moonjat54 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
All is well that ends well and this ended well. Kono is right...Danny does not need to remember what went down, she can remember for the both of them and that makes things all right. They both took care of each other and that is the best part. Nice job on the drama and tension and nice finish to it all.
moonjat54 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Oh I do love Kono...she sure can handle herself. And poor Danny hits the floor again. He is going to need a vacation to recover from all this abuse. Not sure he would want the remember this incident, it might be nicer to remain ignorant.
lawslave chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Thank you for a wonderful story! Not quite sure how you all come up with these stories...I'm better at reading them than writing my own! Hope you have another in the works!
Synbou chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
An excellent closing chapter. Thank you for such an amazing story! I am already looking forward to reading more from you.
AZGirl chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Liked this epilogue! Thanks for clearing up some more of what happened...
AZGirl chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
"you're saying that sunshine is depressing?" - LOL! Great line! I hope Danny realizes there are worse places to live where it's sunny most of the time! :]

So glad they got Kono back and the bad guys... Great job on this chapter!
sparkerius chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
great story so far! looking forward to finding out the whole story! :)
wcfan chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Oh, God. They're all safe. I can't stop flailing! Although Danny should be taken to the hospital right now. His head hitting the floor can't be a good thing. Especially right now. And Kono definitely needs a check up. Then a nice home-cooked meal.

I really like the small but you wrote about the cousins reuniting. Especially how Chin crumbles.
janie m chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Another great chapter, love this story, thanks.
Effie17 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Wow, so cool. Kono has got skills. This story is very wel written.
francis2 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Danny is quite shaken by all this. Kono really can kick ass. So they didn't kill her after all.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »