Reviews for Lost
Maz101 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Firstly, I hope you'll forgive my lateness to this review party - so rude when you are being so very supportive to me and mine.

I should have said before how much I've been enjoying this. I think your dialogue is particularly strong, especially between danny & Steve.

Great premise to the whole story too, that one should rely on the forgotten memories of the other. Of course, that meant you've had to tackle flashbacks - and broken ones at that - and you've done a great job in drip-dripping the information. All the while you've also shown Danny's condition well too.

So, thanks for a great read...more?
Cokie316 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
This is still wonderful. I'm so glad that kono is back with them. My favorite lines are when kono races past Danny to get to chin and the line where chin's stoic demeanor disappears. I can see that happening. Love it.
crokettsgirl chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
This was so good Danny going off and just knowing that was Kono's cell. Kono attacking Danny thinking he is the other guy. Then Danny getting the other guy but not remembering the first one laying there that Kono said fought with him. I love the reunion of the cousins and how Danny is feeling a panic attack from being in there and the close cordors. Great job can't wait for more. Sue
Qweb chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Loved it. Great action.
crokettsgirl chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Loved the chapter. The trust and mind reading that Steve and Danny have along with Chin. This was excellent how you described Danny feeling and then leading into the flash back. Great job. Sue
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Ow! Poor Danny hit his head again? That can't be good. Thank goodness they got to Kono in time and snagged all the baddies!
Synbou chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Short. To the point. Well written. All four alive. "It is over." I hope it is not the end just yet.
sockie1000 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
yea! they got kono back!

and I loved the part at the end with danny- the way you wrote his reaction to it all being over seemed so believeable, with the glossy eyes and trouble breathing. glad Steve was there for him.
lawslave chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Thank you for the update! Great ending to this chapter! I could really feel the emotions Danny was going through at the end - realizing that it was finally over. However, will we see a flashback or dream sequence explaining what happened to them, everything they went through?
janie m chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
This is so good. Love Danny trying to remember, with lots of angst and h/c along the way. Thanks.
AZGirl chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Lots of great bits in this chapter! Steve being a mother hen, Danny's flashback - all well-written... Can't wait for more!
shirik chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
i liked it how steve gives danny the feeling of confidence. tnx for updating!
Synbou chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Loved it! Loved the action and the details. I was there in the jungle with them.
wcfan chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Detective Williams, you're a very stubborn man. Hopefully, this time it will help you guys find Kono and not just setback your recovery.
francis2 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011