Reviews for Leave of Absence: The Original
Ezra B chapter 8 . 3/30
Is it finished...? Like... I know it shows "Completed", but... it seems much open-ended to me. I would like to read more of the situation, like Eins finally getting physical form, Yuuno and Hayate facing the rumor, and so on. But, oh well, the writer decided it's finished so finished it is :) Great story btw
Sean Guilty chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
so far so continue this work as soon as you can.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
...This story needs to ontinue...
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Good story
Please continue
Grey Muji chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
This is very good! An interesting take-its hard to find stories were Yuuno isn't bashed, and is the main character.
a fan chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
A really good story. I've been reading MGLN fics for awhile, but I haven't read a fic as good this. If you can find it in yourself to continue this wonderful tale, then please do. Besides, it's Yuuno. With that ferret as the main character,things have to be good.
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
nice story, hope to see it continue.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Well isn't Fate a big old pervert.
The 10th Wand chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
oops nothing like false pregnancy to get everyone wound up.
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
hahah once again always good to see a story where Yuuno gets some spotlight. Always felt bad for him after the 1st season because after that he is seen like once or twice during each season.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Despite not having continued beyond this point, I can see where this is probably going. Heh, it does explain a bit about The Aces and even Yuuno. All four of them are work driven individuals who are apparently married to their jobs.
Fangking2 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This is a good fic/
GrygrFlzr chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Fabulous story!

The plot is very much unique, and I approve of your use of Yuuno. Poor guy gets so little screen time and interest, even though he technically started the Nanoha series.

I wish the story hadn't lived up to its name and took a "Leave of Absence", though, I've read this a few months ago and luckily stumbled upon it again. A refresher couldn't hurt.

There's probably nothing left for me to do other than review, sit back and imagine the rest of the story, but I simply lack the imagination to even... imagine the rest of it.

I wish you luck in writing the rest, if ever. Even if I have to wait 5 years, I simply love the story itself too much to neglect it.
annonymous chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Why, oh why would you go on a hiatus...This story is excellent, to say the least, and I am so disappointed by your decision to go on a hiatus on this story. Your writing is superb, as I have read in your other stories, and I truly enjoy reading this fanficts. Please do update this story, or if not, update "Swords and Shields" in the near future.
ColinatorGX chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
"Daddy" and "Mommy", eh?

So after reading many of your excellent snippets over at Beast's Lair I came to your profile to see what I could find, and I must say, I am not disappointed.

This fiction is turning out to be quite the interesting story. And honestly, seeing Reinforce Eins interacting with everyone again after her long absence is rather heartwarming. I really liked her character in A's, and I was heartbroekn at her final destiny.

The story here so far does her justice, and has equal parts good humorous moments and character interactions.

It's a shame you have it on hiatus as of now, but I'll wait. And in the meanwhile, I'mma read Swords And Shields.