Reviews for Leave of Absence: The Original
Sean Guilty chapter 8 . 1/22
so far so continue this work as soon as you can.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
...This story needs to ontinue...
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Good story
Please continue
Grey Muji chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
This is very good! An interesting take-its hard to find stories were Yuuno isn't bashed, and is the main character.
a fan chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
A really good story. I've been reading MGLN fics for awhile, but I haven't read a fic as good this. If you can find it in yourself to continue this wonderful tale, then please do. Besides, it's Yuuno. With that ferret as the main character,things have to be good.
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
nice story, hope to see it continue.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Well isn't Fate a big old pervert.
The 10th Wand chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
oops nothing like false pregnancy to get everyone wound up.
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
hahah once again always good to see a story where Yuuno gets some spotlight. Always felt bad for him after the 1st season because after that he is seen like once or twice during each season.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Despite not having continued beyond this point, I can see where this is probably going. Heh, it does explain a bit about The Aces and even Yuuno. All four of them are work driven individuals who are apparently married to their jobs.
Fangking2 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This is a good fic/
GrygrFlzr chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Fabulous story!

The plot is very much unique, and I approve of your use of Yuuno. Poor guy gets so little screen time and interest, even though he technically started the Nanoha series.

I wish the story hadn't lived up to its name and took a "Leave of Absence", though, I've read this a few months ago and luckily stumbled upon it again. A refresher couldn't hurt.

There's probably nothing left for me to do other than review, sit back and imagine the rest of the story, but I simply lack the imagination to even... imagine the rest of it.

I wish you luck in writing the rest, if ever. Even if I have to wait 5 years, I simply love the story itself too much to neglect it.
annonymous chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Why, oh why would you go on a hiatus...This story is excellent, to say the least, and I am so disappointed by your decision to go on a hiatus on this story. Your writing is superb, as I have read in your other stories, and I truly enjoy reading this fanficts. Please do update this story, or if not, update "Swords and Shields" in the near future.
ColinatorGX chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
"Daddy" and "Mommy", eh?

So after reading many of your excellent snippets over at Beast's Lair I came to your profile to see what I could find, and I must say, I am not disappointed.

This fiction is turning out to be quite the interesting story. And honestly, seeing Reinforce Eins interacting with everyone again after her long absence is rather heartwarming. I really liked her character in A's, and I was heartbroekn at her final destiny.

The story here so far does her justice, and has equal parts good humorous moments and character interactions.

It's a shame you have it on hiatus as of now, but I'll wait. And in the meanwhile, I'mma read Swords And Shields.
Reinforce IV chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Well here it is. As I had promised a review for you in Medieval Belka, here it is now. After what? Two months of neglect? In any case my apologizes. My life has been very busy with work and such. I assume you are a person who needs reviews to make your stories work, so here is a short one to satiate your needs.

Reinforce Eins was very well written overall through out and honestly, the interactions with her and the other characters were absolutely fantastic and well done. I could imagine Sanae Kobayashi's voice speaking as you wrote her lines. As well for the others of the Nanoha cast, especially Yuuno's. Your story reads like an absolute epic drama of love and affection, very character driven and the writing style you have shows you put a lot of love and detail into your works, no matter what setting or situation they may be in. And what is best of all, you never dive into the typical cliches that so many other fanfics do. The ways you come up with to resurrect Eins, the interactions of each and every character, and even the time of days, are completely believable and true to life.

That is a fantastic job that no other fanfiction writer has managed to do. If I daresay, I consider you a god among writers. Exceptionally rare talent and you deserve more reviews than you currently have. WAY more.

Overall, a very well written series you have here and I would HATE to see it taken down, as you have immense talent within the fanfiction community. Better than a LOT out there sir and it's a crying shame that other less well written ones have more reviews than your wonderful epic tales.

Please do keep writing about this story and your other ones as well. I love them all more than you'll possibly ever know. I hold them all close to my heart and honestly, you are the main reason why I have chosen to restart my own stories and explore possibilities as well.

-Force IV