Reviews for Phosphenes
Chappetic chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
ABSolutely loved it!

It's been a while since I read the pokemon manga with it's wonderful dex holders but you have made me fall in love with them All Over AGAIN.

Ruby is just so..fun at times and I think you did great with actually trying to see how his mind works and logic of viewing things as he does.

You might just have rekindled that fire in me to finish the manga..if i can ever get to the end of Emerald saga before I get bored of it ._.;
Illusion-Factory chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
loved it. Ruby is one of my favorite dex holders and I thought you captured him really well
soraroxas365 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hahah! This is hilarious! XD

Gold, you little stinker, you u
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I swear, Ruby is the CUTEST of them all!

Comment for each mini story:

Red: it's always to number one character being the one who never dies...

Green: BWA HAHAHA! Oh ruby just had to take a pic.

Blue: O[]O

Yellow: awww, she's so sweet~

Gold: (/)x(\) I can't rly picture him n Ruby getting alone

Silver: awwwwwww~

Crys: That's me everyday at school! LOL!

Sinnoh group: that's cute w
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this is hilarious and fun
great gospel chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved this. It was really quite insightful. Ruby's personality was wonderful, but you were also able to describe the other Dex Holders so thoroughly from one character's point of view. It's so true that Red really was the only one 'fit' to be a hero. My favourite part was when he went in and glomped Silver. xD

Well done!

-Sora
Ashura-B chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ahahaha, that was HI-LARIOUS ! I absolutely love how you got down Ruby's personality. The other pokedex holders and how you describe them are absolutely humorous and entertaining.
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I have to remind myself to add this story to my pokeaccount instead of this account Lol

Anyways... this has been the first story that I really took the time to notice the small details and cared to think about them for a few minutes rather than in seconds and there done now on to the next story:) I loved it!

Maybe it's just me but it has a different feeling and tone that actually makes it feel like you can see this coming out in the manga.

The writing style was great and you kept the characters just fine. Not too silly or too oc but just great. Like I said, I loved it and enjoyed reading this story (_) you did an awesome job.
Starran chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is the greatest. Awesome work, my friend.

You have not disappointed me.

Hehe.

Frantic.

-Starri
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hahaha, lol, I really enjoyed reading this story. A lot. I really love how you managed to bring all the characters out just right. It was funny, witty, and creative. Great job!
paper parasols chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
RUBY. this is why I love him. and you write more than wonderful :) just brilliant, really.
deleted112216 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I want you to know that I find this completely brilliant. I love the language, and I agree with the interpretations. Great piece :)
Hidden Lines chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This. Just this.

And just in case you don't spend time on internet forums, that's a compliment xD.

There were so many genius lines in this fic that I couldn't count. I was keeping track, so I could point them out in my review, but I gave up at 12.

Only thing this could use is a little more badass-Ruby. I guess I'm a bit of a Ruby fanboy, but to me it seems like an integral part of his personality. A rather buried integral part, but an integral part nonetheless. Then again, I suppose it wouldn't really work with the story and all, so it really would make sense not to keep it like this.

Just had to mention this last line: "...sometimes you need to be a man. This is not one of those times."

Oh god that made me laugh.
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ruby is so very fabulous. XD I love this fic. I lol'ed at "Gold likes to be illegal." Sometimes I feel bad for the saner ones...before I remember that none of them are really sane.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is why I haven't lost hope in trying to find scanlations of Pokespe. Oh, man, you make me want to read everything all over again.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »