Reviews for Phosphenes
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Cool! I love your story so much XD

My fav part is Ruby & Silver, so deep but funny too
A random onigiri chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This fanfic is simply awesome! One of the best I've ever read. The way you wrote it was marvelous - I shall now stalk all the fanfics you wrote :D
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Aaaaah, I've always liked you stories a lot, and you've done a SPLENDID job on this fic as well~ X33
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
haha, very cute. :) amazing writing style, as always. your structure is always so neat and flowing- i love your drabbles the most. - request: ever think of making another bluegreen drabble? :]
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This story is godly and Ruby is fabulous. I bet he would have a wonderful time with White.
Wrathie Winsre chapter 1 . 9/7/2011

God I just died while reading this perfect piece of work.

I laughed when I saw the comment about Red, I do think that he can have more screen time though...

Yellow is picture perfect and I daawwww'ed at Sapph and Yellow's comment.

Of course, my favorite was the interaction between Pearl, Dia and Platina, you made me fall in love with them all over again, not that hard, but hey, i mean it when your story made my day very much!

Thank you!
joodi chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ruby why are you so fabulous? I really, really love how all the Pokedex holders are so in character, and adding Ruby along always makes everything better.

My favorite part is definitely the "s-soulmates!" part; though shopping adventures with Blue and Ruby was also just fab.
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I was so excited when I received an email from to tell me you posted a new story! Of course, I was not let down; this is BEAAAAAAAUTIFUL.

I love how you wrote this! Very cute and true to the characters. :3 This made me laugh a few times and put a smile on my face. Nicely done~! :D

Gotta love the dex holders, even if they're all weird in their own ways. xD
pokemon56476 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is going straight onto my favorites list. Once I feel like logging on.
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Well written! it exactly accomplishes it's aims , I feel. It raises quite alot of interesting plot-bunnies that could easily turn into full-length fics. One of the most niggling Is a Trainwreck Waiting to Happen. Somehow , A Pearl , Dia , Platina Love Triangle might end in Tears ... and a possible Nice Boat.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3