Reviews for Crimson Vow
naruto shizuka chapter 5 . 3/19
this reminds me of Stockholm syndrome
Wow, and I thought I was fucked up in the head. Rin must definitely be if he doesn't mind making out with his teacher who's more than TWENTY YEARS OLDER THAN HIM! Seriously, I didn't know that he would turn into such a slut!
Beautiful. I have nothing else to say except that I'm greatly impressed and in tears (these are tears of happiness)
Rin doesn't deserve this! Also, is rin starting to get a case of Stockholm Syndrome?
Jesus Christ
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
I sware to god if rin falls in love with him...
Esm chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
Ermagersh. I never saw that ship coming.
Someone-Who-Needs-More-Sleep chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
This story made me incredibly angry almost the whole way through and I almost cried more than once...I absolutely loved it.
newly awakened chapter 17 . 5/2/2016
This is the second time I'm reading, and it never fails to amaze me. The way you wrote the rape scenes, love-making scenes, even the small conversations, are all well-balanced. I never really liked the pairing in the first place, but as the story progresses, all the fall outs, emotional rollercoasters, it made me love it, to the point that I can tolerate and love the pairing. Thank you for this masterpiece.
nekoanimegirl chapter 17 . 4/22/2016
So beautiful it was really good.
Madam wonderland chapter 17 . 3/19/2016
This made me cry, and I usually never cry reading; even reading angst bro. You have done an amazing job.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
O-O Yuki... Your Nii-San really needed you... *Insert scolding rant here*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Q-Q RIN! NOOOOO!
Crye of the Fallen chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
When I first started this, I was like, "Eww, where did this pairing come from?" . But then, I read on and grew to love it. The mood swings in the relationship kept me on my toes and I loved the new sides of some of the characters. Although, Yukio scared me a bit... naw, not a bit, I crapped my pants! I was sad when i finished the fic, but was glad that you didn't leave any untied strings!
EchoKatt chapter 17 . 1/27/2015
I see_ to have fallen in love with a story... Oh dear... w I do very _uch love this story though!