Reviews for Crimson Vow
O-O Yuki... Your Nii-San really needed you... *Insert scolding rant here*
Q-Q RIN! NOOOOO!
KV202244 chapter 17 . 6/6
When I first started this, I was like, "Eww, where did this pairing come from?" . But then, I read on and grew to love it. The mood swings in the relationship kept me on my toes and I loved the new sides of some of the characters. Although, Yukio scared me a bit... naw, not a bit, I crapped my pants! I was sad when i finished the fic, but was glad that you didn't leave any untied strings!
EchoKatt chapter 17 . 1/27
I see_ to have fallen in love with a story... Oh dear... w I do very _uch love this story though!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
This was a magnificently written story. The characters were superb, the emotions were realistic, and your writing was nearly flawless. (I saw a few strange errors, almost like English isn't your first language, but they were easy to understand once I looked at them closer.) I loved the roller coaster that Rin went through, Neuhaus too. The rape was all wonderful, paying just the right about of horror and respect to the situation.

If there was anything I didn't really like, it was just the pairing. (Considering that I made it all the way to the end, it didn't bother me enough though.) That is a true testament to what a great writer you are if you could get someone who isn't interested in the pairing to read all the way to the end. I was completely invested in Neuhaus and Rin as characters and couldn't possibly stop reading.

Wonderful work! Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Little parts of me do kind of wish Rin would just kill Neuhaus. Their relationship is incredibly toxic. Not even the romantic and good parts are probably good for Rin. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
It's so realistic that Rin's body and subconscious remember what happened to him. His dream was perfect and horrifying. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
I'm so glad Yukio and Rin managed to make up. It's odd to think that Neuhaus was the one to set Yukio straight after being so cruel to his brother. If Mephisto erased Rin's memory, did he erase Yukio's too since he knows now? Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Oh my gosh, Yukio is coming home! I hope he can help Rin somehow. It was so nice to see all of Rin's friends come to save him and the Vatican is so crazy. I actually really like the exploration of Neuhaus's character. He's unraveling because of all the bad things he did to Rin. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Poor Rin. He just can't catch a break. I'm so ripped up by everything that's happening to the poor boy. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
I really love the dynamic between Rin and Neuhaus. I can understand where both of them are coming from and really feel for them. It's so sad... Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh, I am so intrigued by this whole idea. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
makayla.lowery.73 chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Aww that was so freakin cute! I loved every bit if it. Lots of tears on this end :)
VictoriaVQ chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Breathtaking. That's all I have to sag about this story. The way it's written, the emotional capacity of the text and the plot is simply AMAZING! This is absolutely the best Blue Exorcist love story I've ever read. Cheers to you my fellow fanfiction writer! ;)
xfireflyskyx chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Yay, the end of another great story. I was thoroughly moved, you did a good job with this.