Reviews for Crimson Vow
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 17 . 7/24
Love how this ended they are going to try despite knowing it might fail due to the future
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 13 . 7/24
Rin is so adorable when he gets to be just a kid. Poor Neuhaus, he wants them to be a family but not as the dad, haha
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 12 . 7/24
So many people care for Rin, but he keeps suffering anyway
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 10 . 7/24
Ahh, so much drama...and death!
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 5 . 7/23
Rin is just too sweet
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 4 . 7/23
So so creepy. Poor Rin being so confused and young. So creepy how Neahaus is so possessive of Rin
Norisaki Hamada chapter 5 . 3/19
this reminds me of Stockholm syndrome
Wow, and I thought I was fucked up in the head. Rin must definitely be if he doesn't mind making out with his teacher who's more than TWENTY YEARS OLDER THAN HIM! Seriously, I didn't know that he would turn into such a slut!
Beautiful. I have nothing else to say except that I'm greatly impressed and in tears (these are tears of happiness)
Rin doesn't deserve this! Also, is rin starting to get a case of Stockholm Syndrome?
Jesus Christ
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
I sware to god if rin falls in love with him...
Esm chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
Ermagersh. I never saw that ship coming.
Someone-Who-Needs-More-Sleep chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
This story made me incredibly angry almost the whole way through and I almost cried more than once...I absolutely loved it.
newly awakened chapter 17 . 5/2/2016
This is the second time I'm reading, and it never fails to amaze me. The way you wrote the rape scenes, love-making scenes, even the small conversations, are all well-balanced. I never really liked the pairing in the first place, but as the story progresses, all the fall outs, emotional rollercoasters, it made me love it, to the point that I can tolerate and love the pairing. Thank you for this masterpiece.