Reviews for Learning To Trust
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Nicely done!
The Founder chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awwww :'3 this is exactly what I needed to read, some Hotch vulnerability and Reid comforting him. SOOOOO sweet 8D You did a great job! Thank you so much!
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hello! This was a superb, fanfastic story. I have a situation for you to write about: A story including John(Spencer's NA Sponsor), Hotch, and Reid. I have been searching and searching, and since you are one of the best fanfic writers of the hotch/reid world I know, I would love to read a story about it. Thank you and great job!
Melle22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Another nice slash story... it doesn't all have to be hot panting sex, actually I really enjoy seeing them doing mundane things together. (but hot panting sex is always implied, lol)
Starrwater chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I like it, it was a new side to Aaron, and Spencer. One I haven't seen/read before. I think you should continue the story!
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So glad that you are carrying on with this - I feel like you have a lot more you could say and I'm pleased you're doing it!
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
With my biological mother being an alcoholic and a drug user, I can understand why Aaron didn't want Spencer to meet his mom. I don't have a relationship with her at all and when dating if they mentioned family at all it was usually the same with I was raised by my aunt and uncle, they didn't ask further.

I deeply love this and love your writing.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
great story
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Good story. I always like the ones that show Aaron's vulnerabilities. I like how you show between them that when one feels weak, the other can be strong without being domineering. I do hope to see you continue the series. I enjoy your work!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was good. I loved the line, Spencer gave him a scrutinising look, reminding Aaron somewhat of a demented chipmunk - so funny. Spencer was so loving and thoughtful to Hotch.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
aww poor aaron i hate his mother
krynny chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet too cute and fantastic. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses