Reviews for Prisoner of Hades
KnightlyWordsmith chapter 5 . 8/21
Wow, really good job with this fic! Like you said it was short, but to the point, and I think the exact length it needed to be. I especially loved how sadistic you wrote Hades, with everything in chapter 3 being a shining example of this! When I've got more time I'm definitely going to check out some of your other fics!
Iris chapter 5 . 6/2
I loved it but it needs more love and pain with June
TheBlackWings chapter 5 . 4/21
What amazing history! I like so much work in this feelings about hades/shun and i have a little obsession to let my dear shun fall into the insanity. I have one history about this, and one day i will translate it from portuguese. You are now one of my inspiration. Thanks.
Shiary chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
not bad. poor shun
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Pls continue... The cliffy is too much torture!
Shiary chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I loved it! Ikki saving Shun once more lol I wish I could see a fic with Shun saving Ikki for once.
Jenny DeVic chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
It's so sad how low the Golds are at. I just now realized that the ones that were the most positive in the series are the hopeless while those who you wouldn't expect are the ones who defy Hades. Keep up the rewrite.

Jenny D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Shiary chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
awsome idea More please!
Anna chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
glad you're continuing
Oceanmate chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
this is really better then the original.
Sana chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Can you reupload your third chapter I can't see it.
Jenny DeVic chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I can't wait until you finish rewriting this. It's so dark and twisted but enough to be intriguing but not to where its creepy and sadistic.

I loved the Marin/Phanatasos scene in this.
Love-Shun-4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I liked

hopefully not take too long to update
oceanmate chapter 2 . 9/7/2011