Reviews for T&F Kanon: Nayuki and the Island of Sodor
Oh dear chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
When I first saw this, I honestly thought this was a crackfic. Disappointed it wasn't, cause this just doesn't work.
Mr.Kokomo chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Same shit as before. That's the simple version.

Okay, I didn't even need to read through it, more I just skimmed through it to know that this thing is part of the same crap that's put into paper from before, with the cardboard-cut villains with the same style of childhood in a fail attempt at making the reader sympathize with the villain.

Is there a pattern to any of this? I don't even know.

And going back to the thing with the crossover choice, I think the reviewer before this one explained what I sort of invoked perfectly. Here's a simple version of it:

One of these things is not like the other! One of these things just DOESN'T BELONG!

But in all seriousness, you really need help if you want to be a better writer, go to a writers club.
Galvantula866 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'll be painfully honest here. Thomas is not a franchise that fits well with Kanon. First off, why on Earth would you even think that this pairing would work? Thomas is a preschool show with characters with the depth of a kiddy pool, while Kanon, as with most other quality animes, has characters and themes that people really think over and love.

I know that you tried your best with this series, but it's just so odd and ill fitting to place talking trains with anime characters. Plus, I find it rather sad that this is the most popular crossover for Kanon. Kanon deserves better than this. Hell, most animes deserve better than to be lumped with Thomas the bloody Train Engine!

It both stuns and saddens me to see this story, it really does. Key's works are some of my favorites and this story doesn't do justice to any of them. You need to rethink how certain characters mesh together before you do another crossover.
Mr.Kokomo chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This just doesn't work. At all, with an emphasis on "at all." You're pretty much taking one of the most tragic of animes and mixing it with Thomas the fuckin' Tank Engine! There is nothing tragic about Thomas the fuckin' Tank Engine! I'm sorry but I'm REALLY not going to let this one pass! I understand that Kanon isn't really the darkest of stories but it has a sense of complexity!

Now, I understand that this is a fanfiction website, and people have the right to post their own takes on certain series, but it doesn't mean there isn't such a thing as pretentious twattle! Coming from someone who's written fanfics, hell even someone who is in the process of a novel, I am seriously shocked that nothing about your writing style has changed!

Yes! This a rage filled review! But I seriously feel like I've been going too easy on you! You can make an excuse that it's just fanfiction, but it's unfair that you don't put at least a bit of thought into what should be done with the certain subject of the fanfic! This fanfic is pointless, especially when it's mixing Kanon with Thomas the fuckin' Tank Engine!

There's my review! That's my god damn opinion if you like it or not! God damn it! What the fuck?!
brownninja10 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
This is what should happen next. The Joker (the Dark Knight version) escapes from Arkham Asylum and hijacks Henry with Nayuki inside. Joker starts killing the passengers one by one unless they meet his demands. When he gets the money, he burns it and plant bombs on the other train and forces the remaining passengers. While they decide, Mai breaks in and confronts Joker. And then the Joker gonna say "Wanna see how I got these scars?"

at one point.