Reviews for A Proper Pilot
Vel Kum chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I think it's cute!
DeathFrisbee221 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh my god, this is the cutest 'fic I've ever read! Love little Martin, and as a dedicated CP fan, you got Martin's character spot on. The Doctor was also brilliant, very few people manage to land his dialogue between witty, weird and serious. but you managed it. You have to write more of this stuff, please!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is marvellous, I loved it!
Speccyferret chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is brilliant!

You should write more, where Martin Meets the Doctor when he's older. I'd read that.
Lorean chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was beautiful.
tinmiss1939 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Love ALL of this so much. Very much head canon now. Martin and the Doctor are both adorable and very much in character. Martin is prissy yet darling and the Doctor is as wild as ever.

"...play nice and follow the rules." I think Martin paid more attention to that 'follow the rules' bit than the Doctor intended!
withaflourish chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is adorably in-character for both of them! The dialogue carries the story really well, and you don't even need a complex setting because your characters are so well-developed. You've got a wry and witty writing style reminiscent of Douglas Adams's (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), and the ending was so very heartwarming. Seriously, amazing work. I'm looking forward to reading more ;)
RockinJanelle chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
AHH! This was too adorable! I can totally see this happening, too! Like, the Doctor inspiring someone like Martin to chase after a dream. EEE!
blameitonthesilence chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I really loved this! You have a great writing style and really captured the characters well. Please write more!
fortytworedvines chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Yes! Whopressure! CabinDr! (terrible names!) This is great, and I love how the doctor says 'I am a professional' - and Martin says that in Qikiqtarjuaq. Poor baby Martin. Your characterization is spot on. :)

(My one teeeny quibble is the doctor wearing suspenders- they're known as braces. Unless of course the doctor needed help holding up his stockings, in which case, please ignore.)
BlushingRose99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was lovely. You really got eleven and ickle!martin in character perfectly. And i love the 'always the gingers' comment. So true. Can you imagine the disasters that would happen if the next doctor actually turned out to be ginger?

~BlushingRose
pleasejustletmegetridofthis chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I'm not usually one for crossovers, but this was absolutely adorable. And very well written. Good job!