Reviews for Blood, Fire, and Secrets
chazzlehazzle chapter 27 . 1/20
Wow - this story is amazing and depressing and very well written but I am still confused... Why did Louis hate Al so much? and what is going on un the last chapter? Could you explain it to me? Thanks xx
kuropi-chan chapter 27 . 9/16/2013
I went through 27 chapters of utter misery and I loved it! This is amazing, and I got the references to "Let the right one in" and Gretna Green, Scotland.

It's a sad story but I still think it's one of the best I've read. Keep up the good job of leaving nary a dry eye, good Author, because this work is really good. I love the description of someone torn between someone who loves him and someone who he loves. Absolutely amazing!
maldonado.ayelen1412 chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
nooooooooooooooo! hahahahaha whyyyy ! I'm sooo sad right now ! ( I love your story but no so much the end... I prefer happy endings ! I'm a sap !
Eshi9 chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
Oh my gosh. I just don't even know. Wow.
Eshi9 chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
Hmm. Now this is all very interesting. When Lily first said that Harry wouldn't understand Louis until too late, I thought it could be that Albus was his mate. But then the Scorpius/Louis stuff happened and I guessed it could be some sort of weird "Louis-senses-that-this-person-will-steal-his-future-mate(Scorpius)." But then the way Harry feels for Draco could be described as that sort of deranged mate-need. And then perhaps Scorpius is Louis' mate, and for some reason Albus is Scorpius' mate, and that could kinda explain why Louis would feel that intense competition with Albus.
It's also sort of ironic how Albus thinks of Louis as deranged, because even though Albus didn't make any move until Louis and Scorpius broke up, he sure as hell wouldn't give him up now and probably would feel above stealing Scorpius (if Scorp left him).

Gosh. I love the constant references to trashy romance novels, because right now, Albus is living in one. xD
Eshi9 chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
Ah, it's now I sense the paradise will end, foreshadowed with too much sweetness and that last sentence. :'(
dna2914 chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
I am in glass box of feelings. I wish there is a part 2 to this story. I am literally crying. Beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. I love this story. I can't write no more. I am seriously crying. Just Beautiful...
ValorOrgulloso chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
One of the most sincere stories I've read on here. Very refreshing. I loved every minute of it, and the ending was just perfect.
megaphony chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Please add a warning to the first chapter... Like, in all-caps or something. I just finished this story and now I'm so depressed I feel like I'm going to be ill.

It's a beautiful story, I'll gladly admit that, but seriously... I feel like my best friend just died. I'm not even exaggerating. This literally (and yes, I do mean literally) made me more upset than some funerals I've attended.

I'm going to go find some WAFF and try to forget this ever happened.

P.S.: that was meant as a compliment btw.
drkmgic chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Omg all this foreshadowing! Ah I hope this story turns out okay in the end. And poor harry and ginny...well aactually the whole family is just so sad. What a broken home. I just don't understand why harry would even continue his farce of a marriage, especially knowing his personality...but oh wells. Lovely fic as always. Ty for sharing. Oh btw I just adore albus and scorpius is just lovely.
EmilyGail chapter 27 . 8/27/2012
This story has played with my emotions endlessly. I love it, but hate it at the same time if you know what I mean. I really can't stand the way it ended. There are cliff hangers, and then there is your ending. I literally have never been so desperate for a sequel in my life. I love your writing, and I loved this story. I don't know if I can handle it ending here though. I'm just crazy like that. I need to know that Louis doesn't win in the end.
Petrichor-3 chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
TT_TT This is soooo sad. Geez, I was crying like mad all the time... You are a fantastic author! It caused my heart to truly ache..!
Lani chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
I really liked your story! The end was a bit creepy though. Good, but creepy. I tend to be a fan of happy fanfictionish endings (you know, like the epilogue in the last HP book), but this was really, really good and really well done.
SakuraW chapter 27 . 7/17/2012
Wow, finally finished!
I really liked this fic. I had tears in my eyes many times and really kinda mad at what you did to Albus, but that is why it makes a great fic. I really hope for a sequal. I want to read how Albus could get Scorpius back. Thanks for writing!
MoonStar100 chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
This story is just sad. The beginning and middle were great but by the time I got to the end I was crying so much. Nice story and a interesting ending