Reviews for Can you feel the tension?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
You totally just ripped off Go Your Own Way. Everything is the same. Wow
mostlikelyklaine chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Really enjoyed this! Wish it was longer but it ended on a good note! thanks for sharing!
JustMariitza chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Wow that story was outstanding! It made me so emotional. Especially The end :'D well done!
LvSammy chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
I really liked this...very nice!
intensewhatever chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Oh my gosh, this story was amazing! I absolutely loved it! I wish it was longer!

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! :)
pandaphant chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! I love the stories that are romantic, and slightly dramatic, with the right amount of angst that makes me cry a little bit...
KaineandToronto chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
HOLY BALLS IN MORADOR THAT WAS THE BEST FREAKIN' BAD BOY BLAINE I'VE EVER READ!

I LOVE YOU :'D
Ravenpan chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Oh wow, this was awesome! I love the rough!blaine you had going here, and how he'd gotten to be, and that he was still himself underneath. I loved kurt's voice and how everything was so overwhelming from the very first day. my heart broke for them when Things Happened, and I loved that Puck was the one who found him. The end though? The epilogue? My grin has no boundary :D
chrishummel chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
O MY GOD. this was... i am spechless... 3 :'D
Gleek-CRISSCOLFER chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
So fucking amazing! ... Sorry for the word :) its just,i really like it ;)

Payton86
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
wow...that was really...really sexy.
seheronelves chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Awwww My smile cannot get any wider :P It's a lovely story and I especially loved the end. :)
Yana-san chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Oh my god x33 Badass Blaine? Thats fucking hot! :D I totally love the story! Maybe you could have done it all a little bit more detailed, because it felt pretty abrupt sometimes, but that aside: Wonderful! :)
BerryCharming chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
This was really good and this blain is very sexy though I did want to smack this blain a few times lol.
Trenchcoatedapplepie chapter 13 . 10/6/2011