Reviews for The Clincher
SoNFan chapter 20 . 7/24
Hope this amazing story is continued one day
zoha15 chapter 19 . 6/29
im gonna die... ._.
Meagan101 chapter 20 . 4/16
Hey just got to read this fic it is an amazing fic please say you going to carry on with this fic or at least give us one more chapter
This story is worth turning into a book. But sucks that it is discontinued.
I hope everything is getting better for you and I hope you come back to this story some time soon. To this day it's still very well written and I love the plot so much.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
Man, my favorite story. Please update, happy ending or not I need one
zoha15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Hey , mate. If you read this, please , please , PLEASE ... update. :( This story is a masterpiece. You have to give us a happy ending.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
Really hope this story comes back
Anjela78 chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Pokračování, prosím, prosím, smutně koukám
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
It habit late , but really sad and sorry about your uncle . just stumbled on your story and I love it , sad how it end but hopefully you will come back to this amazing story at some point like you promise sooner.
Biel N. Mouresat chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
I really liked this story, one of the best even if it's not complete yet. I know it's been 2 years since you last updated so it probably won't happen that you finish or even update this story but it would be awesome if you would. I hope your life has come together nicely since your last post which was your author's note. I hope you have found the will to write again even if it's not with this story. Best of wishes!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
I have read this story like for five times now...and you still dont post another chapter :( I really hope that you are okay nowadays, please come back and finish my favorite story! :(
Bluebell28 chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Hey

I just finished what you have written so far and to say this story is amazing is not doing it justice the writing itself is beautiful but the depth of the characters and the thought to the back story is what makes the story hit home I know it's unfair to pressure you but please finish this story.
ChezzLove chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Hi! Just bumped into this story again. I've Reread the last couple of chapters & I'm still amazed at the angst & detail. I love nothing more than angsty Spashley! I really hope that you get to update this again at some point. It's too much of a work of art to leave unfinished. Nevertheless, I hope all is going well with you & that you're back on track and happy. After all that's what's most important here :)
whocares chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
Hello! Just want u to know that u still have readers awaiting for you to continue with this awesome/beautiful/ amazing *insert all the positives adjectives here* story. So yeah..I really hope your ok is that I need to have clousure with your story too. So, hope you read this Ill be waiting with whatever patience I have left. Soo yeah bye.