Reviews for The Clincher
Anjela78 chapter 20 . 7/20
Pokračování, prosím, prosím, smutně koukám
It habit late , but really sad and sorry about your uncle . just stumbled on your story and I love it , sad how it end but hopefully you will come back to this amazing story at some point like you promise sooner.
Biel N. Mouresat chapter 20 . 3/1
I really liked this story, one of the best even if it's not complete yet. I know it's been 2 years since you last updated so it probably won't happen that you finish or even update this story but it would be awesome if you would. I hope your life has come together nicely since your last post which was your author's note. I hope you have found the will to write again even if it's not with this story. Best of wishes!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
I have read this story like for five times now...and you still dont post another chapter :( I really hope that you are okay nowadays, please come back and finish my favorite story! :(
Bluebell28 chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Hey

I just finished what you have written so far and to say this story is amazing is not doing it justice the writing itself is beautiful but the depth of the characters and the thought to the back story is what makes the story hit home I know it's unfair to pressure you but please finish this story.
ChezzLove chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Hi! Just bumped into this story again. I've Reread the last couple of chapters & I'm still amazed at the angst & detail. I love nothing more than angsty Spashley! I really hope that you get to update this again at some point. It's too much of a work of art to leave unfinished. Nevertheless, I hope all is going well with you & that you're back on track and happy. After all that's what's most important here :)
whocares chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
Hello! Just want u to know that u still have readers awaiting for you to continue with this awesome/beautiful/ amazing *insert all the positives adjectives here* story. So yeah..I really hope your ok is that I need to have clousure with your story too. So, hope you read this Ill be waiting with whatever patience I have left. Soo yeah bye.
readerconcerned chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Hey. Found this story from a long time ago when I was going through my bookmarks on my tablet and just read the last 2 chapters and the authors note. I know this is kind of late but I hope everything in your life is going better.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
keep your head up! Stay strong :-)
cdarko chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I hope everything keeps improving for you and can only imagine how it must be writing again after such a long time. I don't know if anything I say will help motivate at all but I just sat here and read through from start to finish in one sitting.. and I was pretty much crying most of the time (I have a habit of really getting into things emotionally, whether it be a book, movie, music etc). Your story is of such great quality and so filled with emotion. It was like reading a beautiful book and I loved it/didn't want it to end. Keep writing as much as you can because you're extremely talented at doing so.
lilce1992 chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Take your time, I'll be here when you return :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
I love this story I hope you post more soon
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Love love love it...pms
AbInitio chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Really sorry to hear of your loss and Best wishes to you for happier times..GOD SPEED. I just found this story and was so bummed to find it incomplete...it truly is an emotional journey for Spashley. It is so heartwrenching that I cried/sobbed...both happy and sad kinds in every chapter of this story. For a while there Spashley had it so good and then everything unravelled. I hope you will clarify in the upcoming chapters that although Ashley thinks otherwise, and everyone else maybe... BUT Spencer is only in a platonic relationship with Jessie...helping out a friend albeit in a misguided way. All credit to you for invoking so many feelings and getting me so invested in a fanfic. I hope that you rediscover your muse and complete this story with hopefully a happy ending for spashley. Thank you for writing this story.
Dani chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
im really sorry about your lost and hope you fell better...losing someone we love is never easy...

i love this fic and will be always waiting for your update..take care of yourself... :)