Reviews for The Quest of the Golden Feather
MariMagda chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh ! I want to offer you a ton of chocolate ! I just LOVED this fanfiction ! I laughed so hard I was crying too, and I could not read at the same time ! There are so many humorous sentences (I do not know if the best is "Tsar Zachariah [...] found his throat too dry (and his trousers wet)" or "Pop ! The tsar suddenly found himself holding the ear of a wolf and about to pour gas into it" - I see perfectly the head of Tsar Zachariah (and his ass !), and especially the wolf's face, when Tsar Crowley wants pouring gasoline into his ear !) I award you the "Dean of Gold" !

Oh ! J'ai envie de vous offrir une tonne de chocolat ! J'ai juste adoré cette fanfiction ! J'ai tellement ri que j'en pleurais, et je ne pouvais plus lire en même temps ! il y a tant de phrases pleines d'humour (je ne sais pas si la meilleure est "Tsar Zachariah [...] found his throat too dry (and his trousers wet)" ou "Pop ! The tsar suddenly found himself holding the ear of a wolf and about to pour gas into it" - Je vois parfaitement la tête de Tsar Zachariah (et son cul !), et surtout le museau du loup, quand Tsar Crowley veut verser de l'essence dans son oreille !) Je vous décerne le "Dean d'Or" !
Saismaat chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
That was hilarious. You have their voices cold. Nicely done!
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Ha! Loved the story! Hilarious, I love how its based off the fairy tale, and the King is compelled to continue the story according to the 'fairy tale way' even though he disagrees and how you changed it to fit the characters (while simultaneously making fun of them).
winchestersareawesome chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
You have no idea how much I laughed reading this story! It's funny and so creative, I really loved :)
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was freaking hilarious! And awesome!
minlin chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Laughed like a loon through much of this!

I want the book containing every fairy tale ever!
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was hysterically hilarious! I was dying laughing. My family thinks I'm nuts. Loved the Monty Python reference and Cas's total lack of knowledge of cars, or was it lack of caring.

Great humor and fluff!