Reviews for Raven's Choice
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 4 . 11/18
Fantastic! Any chance you wrote (or well write) a sequel?
guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Wow! I'm glad I finally got to read this. What an excellent lead-in to the terrific series.

After spending the past month reading your stories out of sequence on another website (Potions and Snitches), I'm glad to find the missing stories, prequels, etc. here along with all the ones that I already read. I can' say that I begrudge anything being posted elsewhere, because that's where I found you. :D

P.S. I'm glad you survived all the stress and illness that has plagued your family throughout the years (as mentioned in all your author notes). You write so many stories at once, that I feel like I've watched your family suffer the same tragedies repeatedly.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Yay! Snape finally has someone who is on *his* side.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
"Someday," answered Snape, thinking about the day Skullduggery would leave and finding that he wasn't as eager for that day to come as he thought.

-Sings, 'we have a winner!' Having suffered through sinus headaches myself, anything that helps them is good.

And I'm glad the two of them could help Miss Jennings. Filch is in for quite a little lecture, I expect.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
When I betrayed the one I held most dear upon this earth, when I failed to save her from the madman who destroyed her.

-Too bad he's never thought of why he was allowed to leave unobliviated after hearing part of the Prophecy, or knows about why James and Lily didn't have the Cloak that might have saved them.

And of course nobody is ever going to call out the Great Dumbledore for not stopping the house rivalry, or failing to protect a vulnerable student, not even Mrs. Norris.

But Skull is worming his way into Snape's heart anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Excellent start! Skull is a troublemaker from the very beginning-and thus a perfect match for Snape.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Wow! Just love skull!
zuperankie chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Thank you so much for writing this, all of this. It's amazing. I love it. 3
mworth1019 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
such a great tale... thanks...
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Good Mrs. Norris? ...Awesome. She could use some love. Skull run-er flying around and gossiping with everyone was amusing. Fawkes cameo! :P
Torra Jhed chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I want a Skullduggery of my own! I love this cheeky squawk box!
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
This was a fantastic story. You made Skullduggery so real and I could just feel the pain Severus was in. It's good Severus now has a true friend.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
An awesome story, well deserving of winning a contest!

I like Skulduggery and the story you have woven around him and his family- as well a their task. I'm so glad that he choose Sev and he is right, Sev is deserving of it. I was half-afraid that he wouldn't accept the bond, but I'm glad he did, in the end. Because he needs someone at his side, to love him so much.

It was great how Skull investigated Sev's past.

The scene in the great hall, where he kept stealing food without being seen by anyone but Sev was quite amusing. Poor Sev did himself no favour to keep Skull from showing himself to others.

That argument in front of Robyn was hilarious. I like their bickering- as well as how both care for each other, even before Sev finally accepts him.

Filch was awful. Good thing Sev was there to help. It was touching how he helped the poor girl.

Again, an awesome story!