Reviews for Times
I think Ron x Luna is one of the worst pairings... Ron was always rude and called her Loony, I think, and they have simply nothing in common.
Luna could do better: Harry, Neville, Ginny, a zoologist, a journalist, some random muggleborn or even muggle. Nearly everyone is better than Ron... just Draco could be worse.
Wesley hester chapter 4 . 9/6
Im a Neville/Luna shipper but I can see y u needed to put him with Ginny so now Ron can go with Luna if he wants
agnar chapter 8 . 4/12
I find it disturbing that you and all your characters just gloss over the fact Malfoy raped Ginny. Doesn't matter if he was kind and tender about it, he still coerced her into sex or turning her over to the Carrows, that's rape.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 4/8
Allured - eluded

My new favorite Malaprop Though Defiantly instead of definitely can be really funny

excellent entertainment
dragunpfeonyx chapter 9 . 3/20
Ich bin begeistert diese geschichte ist gut
Kai chapter 9 . 2/4
I'd imagine that two women pregnant at the same time is really stressful. And there could be a few weeks towards the end when sex is too uncomfortable for the pregnant woman, and so Harry hasn't even the other one to relieve his needs. But they didn't learn after the first time, and repeated it TWICE more. And I always maintained that intelligence mainly consists of the ability to learn from mistakes. Hm hm hm! Strange.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
An interesting story from Ginny. In truth, her try to entrap Harry would have failed, but she might have been right that Fred's death affected her.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Plot starts to thicken. I'm not a big fan of the soul bond idea, though sometimes it is done well. I'll have to see what you do with it. Hermione's fears about Ginny might be sound, just have to see in the next chapter.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
A rather interesting way to both acknowledge and dismiss DH relationships and the Epilogue simultaneously.

Dragoon Galaxy chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
A wonderfully written masterpiece
Saissa chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
This was good! I liked the AU epilogue as well.
Kai chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
So Harry had both wives pregnant at the same time THREE times. Must've been HORRIBLE. Sex life off kilter, two moody hormonal monsters in the house and then always two babies who keep each other awake to cry all night. Holy cricket...

And again, Malfoy gets off too lightly. One action beneficial to someone else than him and all the Unforgivables he'd cast are forgiven. Unfathomable. Just like in canon. What about the attempted Cruciatus in Myrtle's toilet? (And he was too quick with it to not have practised beforehand on someone else) Or Rosmertas lost year under the Imperius? So he gets one life sentence less. Should be enough life sentences left to never see him again. Sadly enough he didn't even need to buy the judges... *sigh*
lol chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Enjoy harry enjoy ...
CCBottle chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
So he proposed to her while she had his best friend's come inside her. That's great. Dropped.
babiluv22 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I liked it I wish there was more between the 8th and the 9th chapter but it looks good