Reviews for A Year in the Life of Tony DiNozzo
1sunfun chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
Kagome Avalon chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Awesome story. You can do a squel follow up story on Tony & Zack. If you want to pair Jethro Gibbs with someone then how about Cam from Bones?
tigerlily89 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
You have Zach-speak down pat. I could really see him talking like that.
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Bones and NCIS, two of my favorite shows EVER, in one story... Why did I not think to look for this crossover!? The Jeffersonian is in DC, so is NCIS Headquarters... And you are awesome for not making Zach all evil Gormagon lackey guy.
123claire123 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
another great story - what abou fornell?
maybe gibbs should take a leaf out of zacks book and realise hat women aren't for him - lol
The Reading Elf chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
That was very well written and plotted. I enjoyed that very much, and I thank you for writing that.
Deleted18 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I love this. Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
i completely loved this. i was smiling at the end of every chapter. both wonderful guys got just about the perfect partner for them.

i never really got over what the show did to Addy's charcter with the whole Gormagon (sp?) thing. and happy to see Tony with such a loving sweety. after all that catty sniping from the Diva-Ziva-Bi*tch; Tony needed a person in his life just like Zach.
Aussie-mel chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I loved this. Brilliant. Though I would love to see a sequal, and how Tony would react when Zach is discovered as being gormagons apprentice. Also loved the relationship between Tony and Zach.
musme chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I love it!
even if I never was imagined this pairing before.
but you wrote it well

thanks
I enjoyed it
neverland25 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
j'adore ta fic, un vrai plaisir à lire
Spitfire303 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
nice like it alot it work. ii was a different way of looking at ziva. and the playboy tony is gay who knew!
it is definitely original :-)
ThePen23 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
That lawyer in Bones, the DA, for Gibbs. Gr, I can't remember her name. Anyways, I love this story so much. Zach's one of my favorite characters, and he needs so much more love. It really is an amazing story, and I can't wait for the sequel, no matter the plot or pairing. But for the plot? A lot can happen in a year, except for Gibbs, it's not marriage in a year, it's getting them to admit they like each other, and finally go out on a date; the wedding. Really an all around wonderful story. I think I've said something along those lines about three times now. Oh well, it is after all, almost four in the morning. Again, great story. Keep writing.
mjels chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
i love it very good love zach