Reviews for A Year in the Life of Tony DiNozzo
annette-ella chapter 7 . 3/11
I like it
Juli chapter 7 . 3/7
There are so many things I love about this fic! Tony and Zach aren't a pairing I'd ever thought about before, but the way you write them is so sweet, humorous, and perfect. Jack trying to explain why emotional intimacy affects physical intimacy was highly entertaining. It was so cool that Zach got emotional enough about the proposal to throw himself into Tony's arms.

Team stuff that was awesome: both teams helping move Tony (and his million DVD's!) into Zach's place. I loved that Ziva got kicked off the team, but I also liked that you didn't replace her with someone perfect. The biggest difference between the two is that Tony could have a civil conversation with Janie to help her get past her own insecurities and ego whereas Ziva was impossible from the moment she stepped into the bullpen. Gibbs' and Tony's relationship was what I always wish the producers would let it be - a balanced friendship.
BatfamilyFan01 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Was perusing the fictions when I came across this gem. Just saying, it's fucking adorable. Mostly cause of your apt development of Zach but also your Tony/Gibbs relationship
wdlwbt chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
This is wonderful. Thanks :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
Never though of this pairing.I've read Gibbs/Tony and Tony/Ziva and Tony/Katie probably Tony/Mcgee .normally i stick with one pairing for a character but i never really got the feels with anybody with Tony (or Gibbs, or Zach althou i know who i dont ship Zach with) so i was willing to read this just to try it and m happy i this!Great Fic!

Question : in the show they call him Zack but his name is Zachary Is that why you put in Zach as his nick name instead of Zack .not criticising. I was actually confused when i found out his real name cause I though Zach would have been more accurate the Zack but he is adorkable either way.
smiles2go chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
I love Tony and Zach. This was light and sweet. Thank you!
KC12344325 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
I thought this was a very cute story and I loved the interactions between the two teams (especially Booth going mama bear on Tony), however I felt Ziva's characterization was a little unnecessarily malicious. I do not think she would let her religion interfere with her opinion of Tony, especially when it is very clear on the show that she loves him deeply (platonically or otherwise).
melisa chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I realy enjoyed this story. I liked your Tony and Zach was spot on. Thank you.
BadassFanKickass chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
nice
1sunfun chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
Kagome Avalon chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Awesome story. You can do a squel follow up story on Tony & Zack. If you want to pair Jethro Gibbs with someone then how about Cam from Bones?
tigerlily89 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
You have Zach-speak down pat. I could really see him talking like that.
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Bones and NCIS, two of my favorite shows EVER, in one story... Why did I not think to look for this crossover!? The Jeffersonian is in DC, so is NCIS Headquarters... And you are awesome for not making Zach all evil Gormagon lackey guy.
123claire123 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
another great story - what abou fornell?
maybe gibbs should take a leaf out of zacks book and realise hat women aren't for him - lol
The Reading Elf chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
That was very well written and plotted. I enjoyed that very much, and I thank you for writing that.