Reviews for A Year in the Life of Tony DiNozzo
wdlwbt chapter 7 . 5/14
This is wonderful. Thanks :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 3/19
Never though of this pairing.I've read Gibbs/Tony and Tony/Ziva and Tony/Katie probably Tony/Mcgee .normally i stick with one pairing for a character but i never really got the feels with anybody with Tony (or Gibbs, or Zach althou i know who i dont ship Zach with) so i was willing to read this just to try it and m happy i this!Great Fic!

Question : in the show they call him Zack but his name is Zachary Is that why you put in Zach as his nick name instead of Zack .not criticising. I was actually confused when i found out his real name cause I though Zach would have been more accurate the Zack but he is adorkable either way.
smiles2go chapter 7 . 3/9
I love Tony and Zach. This was light and sweet. Thank you!
KC12344325 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
I thought this was a very cute story and I loved the interactions between the two teams (especially Booth going mama bear on Tony), however I felt Ziva's characterization was a little unnecessarily malicious. I do not think she would let her religion interfere with her opinion of Tony, especially when it is very clear on the show that she loves him deeply (platonically or otherwise).
melisa chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I realy enjoyed this story. I liked your Tony and Zach was spot on. Thank you.
The Founder chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
1sunfun chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Nice Story.
Kagome Avalon chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Awesome story. You can do a squel follow up story on Tony & Zack. If you want to pair Jethro Gibbs with someone then how about Cam from Bones?
tigerlily89 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
You have Zach-speak down pat. I could really see him talking like that.
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Bones and NCIS, two of my favorite shows EVER, in one story... Why did I not think to look for this crossover!? The Jeffersonian is in DC, so is NCIS Headquarters... And you are awesome for not making Zach all evil Gormagon lackey guy.
123claire123 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
another great story - what abou fornell?
maybe gibbs should take a leaf out of zacks book and realise hat women aren't for him - lol
The Reading Elf chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
That was very well written and plotted. I enjoyed that very much, and I thank you for writing that.
Deleted18 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I love this. Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
i completely loved this. i was smiling at the end of every chapter. both wonderful guys got just about the perfect partner for them.

i never really got over what the show did to Addy's charcter with the whole Gormagon (sp?) thing. and happy to see Tony with such a loving sweety. after all that catty sniping from the Diva-Ziva-Bi*tch; Tony needed a person in his life just like Zach.
Aussie-mel chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I loved this. Brilliant. Though I would love to see a sequal, and how Tony would react when Zach is discovered as being gormagons apprentice. Also loved the relationship between Tony and Zach.