Reviews for Forbidden: Never Look Back
BubblyShell22 chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
Wow. This is going to be interesting if Tessa is going to be the surrogate. I know Dave won't approve though. Good job on this chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
Whoa. That's pretty bad that John messed up again. It's even more ironic that he's asking Tessa, the woman who did cheat on him, for advice. But I guess when you're friends with someone, you can't let them go. I hope that Ryan forgives John and they can get back together. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Wow. I can see why John would feel this way about Ryan. I'm suspicious about this, too. Sounds to me like Ryan is cheating. Nicely done on this. I like where this is going.

BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
Awww, I can just picture John in a tea part outfit. That was just so cute. Great job on this chapter. I liked it a lot.

Cena's baby doll chapter 40 . 1/9/2012
OMW! what a cliffy ... no shock there though i knew John was Zach's father
RKOsgirl92 chapter 40 . 1/7/2012
cant wait for the sequel!
therealchamps chapter 40 . 1/7/2012
So happy that my wish came true with Zachary being John's son. Cant wait to read the next sequel.
DivaTard chapter 40 . 1/7/2012
This was a really great story.. the ending is yes, a cliffhanger, but I'm pretty excited for the sequel. Again, good job on this one. Didn't disappoint at all!
RKOsgirl92 chapter 39 . 1/6/2012
hope to read more soon!
Cena's baby doll chapter 39 . 1/5/2012
John deserves to know, tess is just in denial!
BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
Ah, I had a feeling John's count was too low. Well, hopefully they'll make a baby soon. I'd hate for them to not be able to have one after trying so hard. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
Wow. That was an awesome chapter, Alex. At least they got back to basics and have realized what they mean to each other. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Yeah, I agree with Steve here. It shouldn't all be about having kids. I can understand where both of them are coming from, but they should be happy they have each other and Zola in their lives. That's the main thing for them. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
So, they meet again. That was awkward to say the least, but at least there was no fighting this time. I'm glad that John and Tessa have made up and can be friends. It doesn't matter that Tessa cheated because John was also in the wrong, and I think he's realized that, which is a good thing. Nicely done on this. I'm really liking this story.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Well, at least they got married. That's a good thing for them. Nicely done on this. I really liked it.