Reviews for Just Listen: Story of my Life
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
MORE!
justlistentous chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Ohmygosh! This was so good you need to write more. o:

Now! :c
Hatethesilence312 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
continue!(: this is really good!(:
SnixX321 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Have you read Lock and Key yet? That was the first Sarah Dessen book I ever read and it was really good:) speaking of good, this first chapter is awesome!

~SnixX321
VampiWolfWizardGirl chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Well is she engaged or not! Can't wait for the update plz don't forget about this story so far it's great!
MorePlease chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Please Update!
fireicegirl16 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Luv it! Continue plz!""
JuliannaNicole chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great story(: i recommend Along For The Ride, sooo cute & a love story.
Lisa chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
You've gotta update! One of the best fics for JL I've seen!
Jencat12 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Awesome! great story so far! :) Your writing is great, keep up the great work.

I am a Sarah Dessen fan too and i love this lullaby.

Update soon!
WindWaterFireEarthSpirit chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Awwwwe. This is so good. Really good story, I love this book and am a big fan of Sarah Dessen. Owen reminds me of my boyfriend, they look alike and his name is Owen too :) please update soon!

xoxo
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Epic second chapter! I loved it. I think Annabel will win the bet :DDD haha. Or at least I hope. Owen's awesome 3 luv him to death in the fictional world! Next chapter soooon please!
jessicax0210 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
really good so far! i also LOVE sarah dessen, I can't wait for you to update this has me hooked
clarinetto14 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Adorable! I love your writing style!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
YES! finally a super awesome Just Listen fic! I love it :) Your writing is so good, too. You didn't make the characters all out of character either-it's just right! I cant wait to read more!

And i would probably suggest Sarah Dessens newest book What Happened to Goodbye! Very good book and the lead guy is really cool too :)

Post more soon please! If you do I'll love you forever and forever and forever! (even if that's creepy, lol)

—AllAmericanGirl17