Reviews for Hold On Tight
Smileystuff chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Love it
Lugrpa chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
Oh man... I was a nervous wreck through this chapter! Amazing way to end it! Now for me to start reading your sequel to this! Hehe great story!
Lugrpa chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
Oh my god... Was rose the one who took rivella...? Ah!
Lugrpa chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Nooooo! Gwen HAS TO REMEMBER! Oh my gosh great chapter! Fantastic!
Lugrpa chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
OH MY GOD! I was sooo sad at the end of this chapter! Sorry i haven't been reviewing latlwy, internets been down. Amazing chapter! Can't wait to finish the story then read your amazing sequel to this!
allons-y alonso 8D chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
Omg I'm in love with this! Absolutely amazing & a great sequel 2 Nobody wants to be alone which is also brilliant :) Am a gwack fan & can't wait 2 read the sequel
Lugrpa chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
This was great! At first i thought Jack was leaving gwen, then i read on :) haha i love "Owen is the best"! true. Owen is pretty awesome :D Great story so far! keep writing!
Lugrpa chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Oh my word! Amazing! Who wrote the letter tho? I got a bit confused. Really good tho! love it!
Lugrpa chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Oh my god! Really good chapter! You do great making Rose look bad! Even though i LOVE the doctor and Rose together, i really like her bad in this story!
Lugrpa chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Oh my dog! You put all of my favorite things that Rose and Ten say together in this! I like the one about the queen of england! Good job! :D
Lugrpa chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
OH MY GOD! ahhh! Thank you for starting this! Oh my god... The voice... thats what rose said in the Parting of the ways! IS IT ROSE? ah!