Reviews for Aftermath of a wedding
Foopar chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
It really is hard to find good GTA stories, so I just want you to know that I'm really happy you didn't give up on this.

Also... I REALLY don't like to advertise... buuuuut I kinda have a GTA story out no. It's titled boys night out, its a good first couple of chapters I assure you. So, would you mind, maybe... checking it out? Maybe drop a review? Pretty please? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I just read the three chapters, and besides some punctuation and typos that need fixing, this is well-written.

I'll be watching for an update.
Foopar chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
ooh! So Packie knows about Frankie eh? I'm guessing he'll be pretty indifferent towards it, what I really want to see is Gerry's reaction. And again, your going a great job here. You write the characters perfectly.
Foopar chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Very well done, nice couple of chapters. You did an exceptional job of keeping everyone in character, I can imagine Packie sitting on the couch saying those things now, lol. I hope you update soon, I'll be waiting!
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Isn't fun using the dialogue in the game and writing a story around it? You did a great job capturing the crippling emotions of these two guys. Poor Niko, poor Packie... :( But very well done!
deepfriedarcangel chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was beautiful. Well, if you can regard Kate's death beautiful. None the less, job well done. You captured Niko's character very well along with the same dialogue from the game. Kudos.