Reviews for I, Vocaloid
Kagamine Orange chapter 1 . 6/12
MIRIAM WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SO DEPRESSED D:
I still like this though
xxPockyStraw21xx chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Please onegai update. I really love this story
sultani.firedragon chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
This is a really great story! I have also read the first Project: VOCALOID and I have to say that I like Len's personality much better in the first one. Also, is crazy Teto going to appear more? She may just be my favorite character . . .
theunhappytwins chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Um...Is it just me, or is this story begging for some Calne Ca? Damn I love that creepy robot.
vocaloidbaby123 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Please continue I love this a lot! CONTINUEEEE PLEASEEEEE!
Imonz chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Please update soon! Even though its a remake, this fic is just as good as the original-which was pretty damn good in my opinion.
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I still sort of like the other story no offense -.-' please don't hurt me. It's just that Rin and Len were nicer in the other one. Seems like you hate Len more than what I think, I guess.
Irene Kagamine chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Amazing, love the way you write!
Len a jerk. LOL, can't believe that.
Only one thing... Isn't the first chapter the same as project: VOCALOID? o_o You can kill me if I misunderstand something.
Irene Kagamine chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Sorry for annoying you, but is Leonardo da Vinci :) You write it wrong
Being italian can be userful some time xD

P.S. I'll write my rewiew on the last chapter :D
Darkflower123 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
update! is this another version of PROJECT VOCALOID. i think it's a great idea through. i love both of the stories
AwesomeOrange98 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
If reviews r ur insiration I will review every chapter u update O.O this is so good I love your Project: VOCALOID stories. Epecially the Teto one ! She's hilarious XD. But I love clueless Rin XD Its so cute! I wonder how longit will take Lenny Len-Len to find out he likes Rinny though -_- we all know how clueless he can be. BUT we'll NEVER know if you DON'T UPDATE
Dream Kitten chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
*giggle* That's a cute story you're writing there. When's the next chappie coming? Come on, another chappie, pleeeeease?
tinytetochan chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
(too lazy to sign in)
can't what for a new update! i found it today and i love it!
SN359 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
haha,random endings FTW!

I look forward to reading more :)
avaflava1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Seriously...Elfen Lied.

This is good, but I think I still like the old one better, and keep posting to hat one, you're pretty far into it!