Reviews for I, Vocaloid
Azure-Blue-15 chapter 3 . 9/4
I liked the plot of the first one better actually but i REALLY love Gacha here he is so adorable
StU.DyInG chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Chiio...pls continue. I really liked ur original story (except for the fact that rin dies) and im really looking forward to this story

All in all..good luck in writing the next chapter 5k worth of words :D
Kagamine Orange chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
MIRIAM WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SO DEPRESSED D:
I still like this though
xxPockyStraw21xx chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Please onegai update. I really love this story
sultani.firedragon chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
This is a really great story! I have also read the first Project: VOCALOID and I have to say that I like Len's personality much better in the first one. Also, is crazy Teto going to appear more? She may just be my favorite character . . .
theunhappytwins chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Um...Is it just me, or is this story begging for some Calne Ca? Damn I love that creepy robot.
vocaloidbaby123 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Please continue I love this a lot! CONTINUEEEE PLEASEEEEE!
Imonz chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Please update soon! Even though its a remake, this fic is just as good as the original-which was pretty damn good in my opinion.
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I still sort of like the other story no offense -.-' please don't hurt me. It's just that Rin and Len were nicer in the other one. Seems like you hate Len more than what I think, I guess.
Irene Kagamine chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Amazing, love the way you write!
Len a jerk. LOL, can't believe that.
Only one thing... Isn't the first chapter the same as project: VOCALOID? o_o You can kill me if I misunderstand something.
Irene Kagamine chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Sorry for annoying you, but is Leonardo da Vinci :) You write it wrong
Being italian can be userful some time xD

P.S. I'll write my rewiew on the last chapter :D
Darkflower123 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
update! is this another version of PROJECT VOCALOID. i think it's a great idea through. i love both of the stories
AwesomeOrange98 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
If reviews r ur insiration I will review every chapter u update O.O this is so good I love your Project: VOCALOID stories. Epecially the Teto one ! She's hilarious XD. But I love clueless Rin XD Its so cute! I wonder how longit will take Lenny Len-Len to find out he likes Rinny though -_- we all know how clueless he can be. BUT we'll NEVER know if you DON'T UPDATE
Dream Kitten chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
*giggle* That's a cute story you're writing there. When's the next chappie coming? Come on, another chappie, pleeeeease?
tinytetochan chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
(too lazy to sign in)
can't what for a new update! i found it today and i love it!