Reviews for Oh My Damnation!
Buster922 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
awsome plot, loving the story
hope you continue
Ressan chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Seems could use a beta to improve the grammar.
Folytatasa chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I do not know who the person who 'corrected' this is, but his work is trashy at best.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
nice story, how I want to OC your deviet a demon, we must continue
Shadow99688 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
keep changing gender of Lind at points refer to Lind as she/her at others as him/he
oldspacecadet3 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
* I am quite taken with the basic concept, and would very much like to see this as a completed story. The only thing is that I at present only know American English as my native language, so when I come across a translation error of some kind, it destroys the fine rhythm of the tale, as well as giving me a minor headache trying to figure out the intended meaning (no criticism or disrespect of the author is intended). I can barely keep my patience intact waiting for the next installment. I can well understand how difficult writing this prose usually is, considering that one must sometimes "steal time" , as it were, from work, family, and so forth, in order to properly advance the story.

* All I can provide in support is encouragement; you are not wasting your time, and I can only speak for myself when I say that in these two chapters I see the beginning of a very good novella at the least.

* I do not pretend to be any kind of critic, professional or amateur, I just know what I like, and I like this.

* In appreciation of the presented work, I would like to ask author ceroxon to allow me to add this story to my personal reading library after correcting the observed translation mistakes so as to avoid future headaches when reading for pleasure: please understand that this will be one of many different stories in the same or similar level of existence, but it is the first to prompt me to sign up in order to leave anything like this.

* This story has a good rhythm to it, as good as some of the hardback sci-fi books I used to read from the local library. Aside from the occasional translation disaster, each idea flows smoothly from one into the next, seamlessly providing a tapestry of characterization and setting that I find easy to get lost in, seeing the words become action and dialog in my mind, as if I were actually watching it in person.

* It is difficult to write a story for anyone who speaks in a different language than onesself, particularly if the target language doesn't have the exact concepts to convey the intended meaning and you have to improvise a "close-enough" phrasing, to make the story go in the intended direction. This is a concern no matter what language a person is writing in originally, and to whatever language the tale is aimed. Admittedly frustrating to an extreme, It is still worthwhile to make the effort, especially when unexpected praise for the effort is recieved from out of the blue, so to speak, and at an unexpected time, as the attitude of some Valkyries seem to indicate.