Reviews for Unexpectedly Close To The Edge
FfGirl22 chapter 18 . 4/19
more please 'big smile'
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 18 . 3/15
I have been reading this story for days, purposely dragging it out so it lasted longer because I've been enjoying it so much! I don't even know where to begin... truly this is one of the greatest fics in this fandom! It easily matches the work of the talented Blackened Wing. I realize that it has not been updated in about two years and so is not likely to ever be finished, but even still you have written a masterpiece. I consider writing of this caliber to be a rare treat in the world of fanfiction. Your story and characters are vivid and packed with depth and believable emotion. Your plot advances continually while always making sure to leave plenty of room for indulgence in every chapter. I also liked the development of supporting characters and relationships. What Takuma suffered at Rido's hands was so stressful to read, and Yagari and Cross's bits were fantastic too. I especially loved your portrayal of Kaname, he is sooo well done, and was so happy that Zero took him first, rather than the other way around. It makes so much sense in my crazy mind. The emotional connection of the bond has also been explored slowly and carefully, but that scene right at the beginning when they actually bonded is one I will never forget. Zero's reaction to his mind being 'invaded' was spot-on. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
However the crowning jewel of this story is Zero and his endless internal struggle with himself. It is something that is attempted in many stories, but rarely achieved. You managed to take me through all of Zero's struggles and development, his self loathing, lack of belief in himself, and has hatred of vampires with amazing acuity. His growth is evident in each chapter, even amongst his setbacks. His strength is always evident to all but himself. Slowly he is coming to accept himself, although he isn't quite there yet. This last chapter, including his battle with Yagari seems to mark a real turning point for him. You did a wonderful job of expressing the relationship the two share, also.
All in all, I can easily rank this in my top 5 fics in this fandom. you are very talented and I sincerely hope that your someday device to continue this piece.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
I adore this story!
kmbanas chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
Please please please continue this story! It's so good!
Junjou Alexandrite chapter 18 . 2/15/2015
Dear Ravena,
I adore your fiction. I have long been meaning to create an account here, but your work is actually what finally made me to do it (just to write a review and request an update xD).

Please finish this story. When incredibly talented fanfic writers such as yourself don't finish or update for a long period of time, it concerns me because I worry that that maybe the vehemence of some readers gets too much.

Whatever your reason is for the long gaps between updates, I wanted to say that you obviously have many readers who love what you're doing and the way you've written your characters. Please fight the good fight and finish this story!

Sincerely,
(A very devoted reader and aspiring writer) Jun.
BleedingJoyAndSorrow chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
Awwwwwww! This was so cute!

Thanks for the awesome story, please keep up the good work, and please update soon!

I simply can't wait for more!

XD
BleedingJoyAndSorrow chapter 17 . 1/15/2015
Kawii!Zero(Cute!Zero.)ladies and gentle men! Now in plushies and wall posters!

;)
BleedingJoyAndSorrow chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Awesome. Just, purely awesome. I just love this so much and I need you to update as soon as possible. Thank you so much and please keep up the good work.

XD
cherrypopper11 chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
Lolz please update soon
My Devil Butler chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Kyaaaaaa what a wonderful story you have
I just read all these chapters, and it's worth the time I spend to read it
Seriously, I can't get rid this story from my mind until it's finish
I really like the longer chapter, that's the plus point why I like this
So please, update faster :D
Selena Rose chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
I absolutely love this story. Please continue this amazing story. I cannot wait for the next update. Please update as soon as life allows. With all my gratitude, Selena Rose.
Winged-Ashes chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
It's good I like it
karupin sama chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Addicting..now I'm squirming for more..seriously, I barely do anything else these past 2 days because of this fan fiction. It's going to be another masterpiece in this fandom, I'm sure. Everyone in this story actually behaving characteristically to their canon self despite the plot, even the way Kaname gave in to Zero..I really appreciated it. I like how you emphasized the way Yagari have been helping and supporting Zero, playing a large part in Zero's credibility as a hunter..it's rarely done in what I've read so far. The chapters are satisfyingly long and very fullfilling..I hope I could see some updates not too far in the future perhaps? Thank you for sharing this with us..
sakurayuri89 chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Please update soon. I loved it! Magnificent. So breathtaking of their love story.. Cant wait to read next.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
please update soon this story is getting good :)