Reviews for Speeding Bullet
yodapopper chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
*Appreciative whistle*

Nice job, you managed to make a rather good story there. Here's hope that more chapters come.

Now I realize that this story hasn't been updated for over three years, but still, posting this comment can't hurt, regardless of whether or not it actually helps in the creation of the next chapter.
Sly Walker chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Finnaly! I found this after looking through all the stories in portal. Anyway I really like this story. If I may ask, what was your inspiration for this? I have seen very few portal stories I really really really REALLY like. This is one of them.
Lunara Foster chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
This fanfiction is the ONLY I've reviewed, let that be known. It was a true work of art and I loved seeing a turret make an appearance. With her background you truly tied this in to where I could believe it was canon. 333 (I also believe this fanfiction is under-rated due to it's lack of reviews, but that is not related to the story. Or is it?)
GLaDHal chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
i think this is the only portal fic ive read and loved that doesnt have glados. please continue.
Chloe Kompton chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
...You don't want periods but you do want commas .3.; And using "and" to start a sentence is perfectly acceptable in informal writing.

But! Good chapter. Looking forward to reading more~ :D
Luna Peachie chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
That was AWESOME! I absolutely loved how you wrote Angie in there. I am totally looking forward to the next part!
Luna Peachie chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I can't believe I forgot to fav and alert to this *smacks head* herp derp! I love how this is coming along I can't wait to see the next part!
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I started to cry when Tommy abandoned his turret, I honestly started to cry.

Can't wait for more! Hopefully Chell will find the turret somehow!
GreatZero chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Turret Bike...
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
this is so different, i love it. i cannot wait to see how this goes.
awesomesauce4 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wow, this is a great start! I can't wait to see the next one!