Reviews for Ramblings of a Disgruntle Teenage Boy
EmD23 chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I'm actually really glad it ended Michi. It was the way the story was developing and going back to Taiora would have been odd. Sora turned out to be some Child of Love, huh? At least she's getting better.

I do have to say that your Daisuke stole the show for me every time he appeared, and I half expected him to show up at Mimi's with a keg and dragging Miyako and Ken with him, I don't know why lmao

Overall I really liked it.
ANormalGuy chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
I am amazed of how well this story ended Idc What other people think, I loved it! I give it 10 of 10 _ Best I ever read 3 it
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
This story is a perfect example of how an act of betrayal can completely change everything in a relationship. As Mona Vandwerwaal said: It's easier to forgive an enemy than it is to forgive a friend.
manga reader 95 chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
this fanfic was awesome from start to finish i loved every second of it thank you and i hope to read more amazing fanfic's from you real soon.
Miharu Tengoku chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Great fic! I love how you organized the last chapter. It really ended the story well. I love how you decided to end it with everyone getting together again. Keep up the good work in the future.

Miharu
Vigatus chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Great ending to a great story. I nearly threw a fit when Tai kissed Sora.
Lucas H. Garrett chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Great story. Cheesy, but good. Your dialogue and narratives are excellent! Very few stories on this site have excellent narratives in general. Thanks for a wonderful read. At some points it felt like I was reading an actual novel. Nevertheless, I hope you'll continue writing more well-thought out stories!
HevnoAngered chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
It's surreal to know that I checked for this update every weekday since the last chapter.

In short - I loved it.

I did want a slightly bigger confrontation between Taichi and Sora though. Just going by Taichi's convo with Hikari before about sitting down and having an adult conversation with her.

Mimi was perfect this chapter. The return of Jyou was awesome. The exclusion of Daisuke, Miyako, Iori, and Ken though a bit disappointing, it fit in with what had gone thus far.

The biggest highlight of the chapter was everyone gathering at Mimi's place.
I also loved the final session between Taichi and Dr. Anderson.

I do believe that Taichi and Mimi's POVs were obviously the most important. However I think an analysis of Sora's thoughts could help. She was too much of an enigma. . .but I think that's what you were going for - so it's fine lol.

I guess we're epilogue bound huh? Is this a many years later epilogue? Or maybe like a 3 year down the line thing?

Sora and Yamato aren't a good fit here. Even when Sora gets over Taichi I don't . . . see a good future for them together. But I'm of the mind that thinks a break up and a sign that a couple should . . .break up. I understand fights but separations have always looked different to me.

Anyway! Thank you for this, I really appreciated it and it's a testament to me labeling this fic as a 'Main Event' fic. Good writing!
divaaaofcourage chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
I can't even construct a sentence to tell you how perfect this chapter is. I HOPE HEARTS WILL WORK 3 3 3
Sorato 4ever chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
I'm so sad to see it end! But it ended nicely.
Miharu Tengoku chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
So, I read the story from beginning to were we are now. I found this story and decided to read it. I think it's a good story. Angsty at times but good. I like how all the characters come in eventually. Even if Ken only has one appearance. Poor Kou, he deserves a good woman. Anyway, looking forward to reading the last chapter. :)

Miharu
LILFOC chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Yay an update!
Vigatus chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Thanks for updating. It was a good chapter. I am surprised that TK didn't ask Kari how she found out, which would have been hilarious to see the results on Tai's and Kari's faces.

The thing about the Halifax airport was just me trying to be a little funny in the last review. I realize now that it could have come off as insensitive and if it did I apologize, in no way would I want to offend you or made demands of you.
HevnoAngered chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
I'm pretty hyped about this. Read these last two chapters today and I can honestly say that today was supposed to be a crappy day. But it wasn't. This hyped me up. This woke me up. This made everything worth it.

Thank you. I can't wait to finally learn what happened. What really happened in that fight. . .

I can't wait.

This ends. . .next update.
Lucas H. Garrett chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I keep telling myself not to comment, and I don't usually read stories like this, but the fact that Michi is heavily involved has me hooked. Tai and Mimi are my two absolute favorite characters of both seasons, and seeing them together is the coupling I approve off, wholeheartedly. As well, I must add, what a well-written story. So much angst, drama and adult... it needs censoring at times ahahaha. Also, I like how you developed Tai's and Mimi's stories so nicely. It shows how life isn't always smiles and games. Good story here all the way!