Reviews for Coinicidental Meeting After a Sad Event
gramasherry chapter 5 . 5/15
I don't know why my comment didn't post .I love what I read PLEASE write makes me sad to start a wonderlful story to not have an end please your story is worth an end.
gramasherry chapter 1 . 5/15
I'm reading this again I would love to see you write more you really have made me very engaged in this and am hoping for more
gramasherry chapter 5 . 5/15
you rally must keep writing you said you would I rally love what you have written so far please.
gramasherry chapter 5 . 5/12
I guess after more than ayear you might not continue I'm sorry what I read was really good.i'm sorry.
rach13975 chapter 5 . 4/13
Oh no gutted you haven't continued this story have absolutely loved reading it you write them so well really hope you come back to it someday
obilupin chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I have enjoyed reading this & would enjoy reading more if you ever continue it.
garlingd chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
More!
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Good set-up - poor little thing (Margaret), trapped in a dirty mill town with a dear father's whose head is unfortunately in the clouds and a mother whose health is declining rapidly. BTW - you're a fine writer - just keep writing : )
eknight07 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I hope you do continue this story. I really like your writing style and very romantic... I would like to see a romancy thornton dinner too. All the best.
Drsuebee chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
You must finish please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Love it! Please continue this...its so heartwarming x
EyreGirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
One word: delicious. Magical moment between this two.. Oh I wish I were Margaret ha ha
Maria chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
What a pity! It was such a lovely story. Best of luck!:-)
holly1492 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I would like to second Lots of Laundry's plea for you to reconsider your plan to abandon this story. Please reread it and see if the creative spark returns. What you have so far is too good to toss aside!
LotsOfLaundry chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Please consider leaving this on the site. I encourage you to start at the beginning and read through what you have already posted - I bet it will cause you to have some ideas to write again. You have us hooked - you mustn't abandon such a sweet story - just reread it - not leaving out a single word - it will prompted you as to where to go with it - or possibly ask for some suggestions! L.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »