Reviews for Coinicidental Meeting After a Sad Event
nancyjeanne chapter 5 . 2/7
oh, please, please continue this story!
circa1910 chapter 4 . 1/10
This is adorable. It is wonderful to read it from Thornton's point of view. He is vulnerable and hopeful. Their banter and shyness is perfect. Little steps. A thing held closely and with care. Obviously I am a bit late (years!) to your story. I will "favorite/follow" in hope that there will someday be an update.
gramasherry chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
I don't know why my comment didn't post .I love what I read PLEASE write makes me sad to start a wonderlful story to not have an end please your story is worth an end.
gramasherry chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I'm reading this again I would love to see you write more you really have made me very engaged in this and am hoping for more
gramasherry chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
you rally must keep writing you said you would I rally love what you have written so far please.
gramasherry chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
I guess after more than ayear you might not continue I'm sorry what I read was really good.i'm sorry.
rach13975 chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Oh no gutted you haven't continued this story have absolutely loved reading it you write them so well really hope you come back to it someday
obilupin chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I have enjoyed reading this & would enjoy reading more if you ever continue it.
garlingd chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
More!
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Good set-up - poor little thing (Margaret), trapped in a dirty mill town with a dear father's whose head is unfortunately in the clouds and a mother whose health is declining rapidly. BTW - you're a fine writer - just keep writing : )
eknight07 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I hope you do continue this story. I really like your writing style and very romantic... I would like to see a romancy thornton dinner too. All the best.
Drsuebee chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
You must finish please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Love it! Please continue this...its so heartwarming x
EyreGirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
One word: delicious. Magical moment between this two.. Oh I wish I were Margaret ha ha
Maria chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
What a pity! It was such a lovely story. Best of luck!:-)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »