Reviews for Coinicidental Meeting After a Sad Event
Love it! Please continue this...its so heartwarming x
EyreGirl chapter 2 . 3/2
One word: delicious. Magical moment between this two.. Oh I wish I were Margaret ha ha
Maria chapter 5 . 2/26
What a pity! It was such a lovely story. Best of luck!:-)
holly1492 chapter 1 . 2/28
I would like to second Lots of Laundry's plea for you to reconsider your plan to abandon this story. Please reread it and see if the creative spark returns. What you have so far is too good to toss aside!
LotsOfLaundry chapter 5 . 2/27
Please consider leaving this on the site. I encourage you to start at the beginning and read through what you have already posted - I bet it will cause you to have some ideas to write again. You have us hooked - you mustn't abandon such a sweet story - just reread it - not leaving out a single word - it will prompted you as to where to go with it - or possibly ask for some suggestions! L.
ppatricio73 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I am waiting for the update soon!Do add some romance .Its expected to fell our hearts with joy!Thank you
Catherine chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
I really like your Mr. Thornton here. In the BBC mini-series, he propose to Margaret very soon. He should have get to know her first before he profess his feelings to her like what you did in here. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Syrne chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Next week was a long time ago. Any chance to have those following chapters please?
ImprovementByExtensiveReading chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Any hope of this story being finished? I'm dying to know what happens next!
RALover89 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
So beautiful! I love how you're slowly but surely building their affections. Bring on the romance is what I say! Hope you update soon! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Please update! Today! :-D
LadyForrest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I wish you would 'pour out' another chapter! lol It is so exciting to read the perspective of Mr. T. Update soon please!
Alana chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I know you have probably moved in to another story or life has just got in the way but I have only just found this story and would love to read the ending. thank you for the chapters so far.
Alana
lady forrest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
update soon! PLEASE...
QOP chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Annual dinner of Mrs Thornton?! But that happenned long before the strike, before Bessie died... I suggest that you change that to something else: a ball for example