Reviews for Coinicidental Meeting After a Sad Event
obilupin chapter 5 . 1/20
I have enjoyed reading this & would enjoy reading more if you ever continue it.
garlingd chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
More!
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Good set-up - poor little thing (Margaret), trapped in a dirty mill town with a dear father's whose head is unfortunately in the clouds and a mother whose health is declining rapidly. BTW - you're a fine writer - just keep writing : )
eknight07 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I hope you do continue this story. I really like your writing style and very romantic... I would like to see a romancy thornton dinner too. All the best.
Drsuebee chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
You must finish please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Love it! Please continue this...its so heartwarming x
EyreGirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
One word: delicious. Magical moment between this two.. Oh I wish I were Margaret ha ha
Maria chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
What a pity! It was such a lovely story. Best of luck!:-)
holly1492 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I would like to second Lots of Laundry's plea for you to reconsider your plan to abandon this story. Please reread it and see if the creative spark returns. What you have so far is too good to toss aside!
LotsOfLaundry chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Please consider leaving this on the site. I encourage you to start at the beginning and read through what you have already posted - I bet it will cause you to have some ideas to write again. You have us hooked - you mustn't abandon such a sweet story - just reread it - not leaving out a single word - it will prompted you as to where to go with it - or possibly ask for some suggestions! L.
ppatricio73 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I am waiting for the update soon!Do add some romance .Its expected to fell our hearts with joy!Thank you
Catherine chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
I really like your Mr. Thornton here. In the BBC mini-series, he propose to Margaret very soon. He should have get to know her first before he profess his feelings to her like what you did in here. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Syrne chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Next week was a long time ago. Any chance to have those following chapters please?
ImprovementByExtensiveReading chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Any hope of this story being finished? I'm dying to know what happens next!
RALover89 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
So beautiful! I love how you're slowly but surely building their affections. Bring on the romance is what I say! Hope you update soon! :)