Reviews for A Fragile Heart
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
It seems like a really sad story. You write very beautifully, and I don't think that I could write like you do. Now I really want to see the episode with Illya and Marion more than ever...but if I did of course I'd probably be tempted to write my own story about it...LOL
Avery1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
At last we have an explanation for what happened between those two. Vividly described.
Cilcanice chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Beautifully written and insightful story! Sad, yet still leaves us with a sense of satisfaction that Illya and Marion have just a small part of each other to hold onto and sustain them in their self-imposed loneliness.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Poignant and beautifully written.:)
RoseLight chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Yes, counting meself among the "whimpering female egos that lay shattered in his wake." You create such intensity, as in "what they found in each other left no room for anyone else." (goose-bumps)And then Reality, the flat and factual " he risks his life for a living; she takes photographs." Argh. And his coldly personal analysis of his life and value : "a commodity traded by old men." It had to end, and you make it clear that they both understood that. But I can still sniffle at the Inevitable Ending.
MLaw chapter 1 . 9/6/2011