Reviews for Safe House
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
*megasigh* Sooooooooooooooo romantic, it hurts! Wonderfully written! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Just WOW! What a well-written piece of FF involving my two favourite television programme characters. TFS. Cheers...
MartyMc chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I've read this story before but had forgotten what a beautiful... powerful... piece of writing it is. Thank you for writing it.
M chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I really really enjoyed this one :)

-M
Gina chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is one of your best!
MartyMac49 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This has got to be one of my favorite stories of yours! It is so sweet and tender, but also very deeply satisfying. Makes a person actually believe in love.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I would say this had a plot; a very touching and beautiful one. Another wonderful and breathtaking story once again! I loved the scene when she was washing him in the bath;very loving. :)
Elennare chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow! I loved this. Very sexy, and at the same time very them.

I liked Lisbon's text, and Jane's reaction to it - she always looks out for him. And, when he's being overwhelmed by loneliness, I like how he realises he needs Lisbon.

"Though it possibly wasn't a great idea (...) What the hell. He would do it anyway." *snort* Isn't that how a lot of Jane's plans go?

"She couldn't bear the thought that he was all alone. She wanted to stop all the pain, all the heartbreak the whole team had suffered. Yes, he had killed. And she would carry her failure with her forever- she had failed to stop him. And that would stay with her for the rest of her days. But she knew he had damn well hurt enough. Enough to last him several lifetimes. And she would stop that now." This paragraph is so perfect for her - her feelings of failure at not being able to stop him, her worry for the whole team, her determination to stop Jane's suffering.

Getting him warmed up was definitely important - cold, pneumonia, hypothermia even if he was that cold!

The thought of Jane in Lisbon's bathrobe is simultaneously funny and hot :P

Them falling asleep together was lovely.

"rising above him like an angel in the soft glow of the full moon shining through her window." This line is beautiful - not just the visual image, but the symbolism too - in so many ways, Lisbon is Jane's guardian and saving angel.

"A surge of guilt filled him- he'd sworn never to love again. To stay lonely and unavailable, a cynical recluse nobody could touch. But he couldn't change who he was. Deep inside him, his core wasn't black. Angela had seen his colors. And Lisbon saw them as well." I'm not sure why I love this bit so much, but I do. And I love that he's determined not to retreat, to work for a relationship.

I loved it 3
blown away chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Loved this! Hope all your stories are this well written! This rocks!
bananas r gd chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
how can you be insecure?; you are fantastic. i've read and reread this story tons of times and i love more and more each time.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Beautiful story. I am in love with it ;)
anna chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i think what i like best about your stories is how you alway take care to show the feelings of the characters. even if the story is smut-centered (which is fine, btw...;-), its about the whole characters, not just their bodies. your love scenes stay in context, so to speak, and this is what makes them special. thanks for another great read and keep writing!
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow.

As in, a good wow.

I've been reading through your reviews, and I agree most heartily with the anonymous reviewer "Lily". Like her, I have spent the past few days reading almost all of your stories. I have been sleep-deprived and my family wants to know what I'm doing all the time.

It has been totally worth it.

You get into the characters' heads and stay in them, and you make them do completely wonderful things that their writers never make them do. I love your writing and you should never ever feel insecure about your work because your writing is lovely and I wish I were half as good as you.
cargarpe chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Insecure phase? INSECURE PHASE! You must be kidding me! You are AWESOME. This story is AWESOME. You write awesomely. Really. You do. Seriously. YOU DO.

This story goes right now to my Favorites.
MikiMowse23 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I can't believe that english isn't your first language. I could never come up with a story so beautifully written. It was amazing! Jane and Lisbon were TOTALLY in character the entire time. I loved it! You shouldn't feel insecure at all, you are an amazing writer!