Reviews for Here To Help
allirefuseandtheeichuse chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awwww...that was precious! :). Well done. :).
DefyingMyGravity chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Absolutely loved it. But it's so sad that doesn't happen in real life. I've talked to so many homophobs about how it isn't wrong to love someone, and their automatic response is usually 'Well, yeah, you'd say that because you're a homo, too.' They always walk away after that but I wish just once they didn't so I'd have enough time to say 'But we both think Taylor Lautnor is hot, so maybe we aren't that different.'
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aaw, Blaine cheese, Klaine fluff and a homophobe soung a U-turn (geddit? geddit?)! What's not to love?

Seriously, though,this was a rwally good :)
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
awww, just purely gorgeous, there are too many homophobes around who just don't understand that just because you like the same gender doesn't mean it means something different if they love each other, I just love how this father figured it out before he ruined his relationship with his son :)
myellar chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
im loving the story but...

why is he fondling his secretary instead of his wife? just a quick question. either way, great job D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
awww this was lovely! A very unique approach to a wonderful storyline! Thanks for writing! I enjoyed reading it immensely!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
a good one
jtangel chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh, now that is super duper sweet!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awwww, that was very sweet. If only all people could see a couple like that an experience a glimpse of real love is like.
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love these little "OPV" fics, how other people see these two and the effect they have. Nicely done, the head space was believable and the beginning of a transformation smooth.
TheShrimpyGleek chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
What a great oneshot! It made me smile! :)
buddygirl1004 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awww this was really really really good! I miss you writing TaBoomHT! Please write more!